#5 silenced

Rosie's POV. 11:00am

It felt really good opening up my problems to dani,Eleanor, and Perrie there really supportive. Right now I was getting ready to meet Harry's new girlfriend, Brittany. I put on a blue short Abercrombie dress with black flats. I put on my favorite necklace (the one harry gave me) and walked downstairs. Louis smiled warmly at me as I came over and gave him a hug. I walked over to harry and sat on his Lap, he chuckled and pulled me closer to him. "Your going to love Brittany he says day dreaming. I put on a fake smile and waited for the doorbell to ring.

20 minutes later

The doorbell rang and Harry sprinted to the door. When Brittany walked In I almost gagged. She was much prettier than I would ever be. Immediately, I got insecure. I looked down. My long legs didn't look the same. My thighs were big, and my stomach felt bloated.

"This is Brittany my brother said motioning towards Her.

"Hi-I I I said stuttering.

She gave me a fake smile, I am the queen of fake smiles believe me, I knew!

"I'm going to give you girls alone time so you can get to know each other.

We all walked to my room and sat down. Harry got up and left shutting the door behind him.

"It's really nice to meet you Harry talks about you all the time. I say smiling "thanks". she mutters

Brittany's POV

I didn't need some little twerp coming between me and Harry. I was going to get rid of her once and for all. I was going to make her so insecure and miserable, she'll wanna run right back to whatever town she came from.

20 minutes later

I got to know her a lot better I know exactly how to break her now! This would be easier than I thought.

Rosie's POV

I really like Brittany. She's a model like me! She's perfect for harry!

Harry's POV

I knocked on my sisters door and walker in. The girls were talking and laughing.

"Hey kiddo".

"Hi! Rosie said

I took Brittany's hand and kissed her cheek softly. She blushed.

"Your sister is awesome!

"Thanks I Said perkily

We said bye to my sister and me and Brittany went to the game room to play C.O.D

Rosie's POV

It's was only 12:00 so I called my friend Blaire. Blaire knows everything about me she's my best friend. I invited Her over. She said she would come in 10 minutes. When we both hung up I changed into long jeans so my legs wouldn't be exposed. I hated my thighs. Then I threw on a tight Abercrombie top with black toms.

10 minutes later

The door bell rang. I opened the door and hugged my best friend tightly. I missed her so much! She looked at my face, studying me. "Spill! She demanded hugging me. We walked up to my room and I explained all my problems. The hate I was getting on twitter, Harry's girlfriend, my insecurities. And we'll all my problems.

"You have it bad". She muttered. She got up and hugged me.

"I don't know what to do I started throwing up again and no one is here to help me I said sobbing.

"I am Blaire muttered.

"But when your not here I have no one".

"You have ryan! She said teasing me! We laughed, Ryan is my crush. "We'll you have Logan " I playfully nudged her. Logan is her boyfriend.

4 hours later.

Blaire left my house after our twilight movie marathon. Before she left she told me telling Liam about my throwing up might be a good idea. Considering he's been bullied. So that's what I'm going to do.

But even though I might tell him I'm still going to remain

Silenced.