WASHINGTON D.C.

I just realized that I didn't post about what happened on the D.C. trip! I took this pic on the bus home. So much happened. Ok let's go.

DAY 1

We got to school and what happened wasn't really important but like we got on the bus and we drove to Morgan State University(MSU). We got a tour of the campus and it was so cool! It was a lot of walk I wasn't ready for though, so my ribs started cramping and it was bad. Then after like 3 hours of touring(there was bridges and they were a little too high for my liking) we got back on the bus. We drove for a little wile longer and then stopped at a gas station and ate lunch and stuff. The lunch was bad. IT WAS REALLY BAD. But it was ok because I wasn't really hungry anyways. We drove nonstop until dinner time and we got to go to DAVE AND BUSTERS. I had never been before and I loved it! After that was drove to Maryland where out hotel was and we unpacked and then went swimming in the hotel pool and then went to bed.

DAY 2

We woke up and got to breakfast and ate. At breakfast though these boys were telling me about how one had lotion on his hand and smack camed the other and how they were jacking off in the same bed. They also said it wasn't gay. I was like yeah sure ok whatever. BUT ANYWAYS. We got on the bus and went to go see a bunch of monuments and museums and there was a tour guide who was FEEDING US LIES. He also wanted to go and start yelling about how China was a communist country and how horrible it was just as a bunch of Chinese people were walking by and everyone was like 'that's so mean' but he didn't care. It wasn't funny but like it was? Do you know what I mean? Yeah you know. After seeing all the monuments we got back on the bus(I forgot when we had lunch lml) and drove to Alexandria, Virginia for a boat ride! There was a DJ and pizza and I spilled a teacher's drink and it was bad but she wasn't mad and it was all good. AND THIS DRUNK COLLEGE GUY ON ANOTHER BOAT MOONED US. Then we drove back to the hotel and everyone went to sleep and shit.

DAY3

We had to pack up all out things and we hit the road. We went to Arlington Cemetery and it was so pretty! Of course me and my weird self would enjoy the cemetery most lmaooooo. After the cemetery we went to the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial and it was really cool. But then we went home and on the bus this girl decided that we were gonna have a singing contest and so a bunch of people were singing and everyone was talking through it and then the girl was like 'Oh, Arabella, you can sing, it's your turn' so I had to go and everyone got quiet and cheered for me and I was a fucking beast. And then we were home and that was it.