Chapter 10

I rushed home. Getting out of the car, bringing in all of the stuff I bought. But right when I got in PJ jumped on me.

"don't scare us like that!" He grabbed my shoulders, yelling at me.

He wasn't even happy to see me. He was acting like his old self.

I started crying harder.

I pushed past him, glancing at Chris who had obviously heard the call. I walked back out the car, starting it and leaving.

~PJ's POV~

I paced the living room, a huge headache coming on.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, sighing when I looked at Chris. He looked scared, but not for me.

"do you want me to go find her?" Chris asked, not wanting to piss me off even more.

"please?" I closed my eyes, just needing peace and quite.

Chris left, pulling out of the driveway. I didn't think he was going to find her. And if he did, she had a lot coming to her.

~Sierra's POV~

I had been driving for a while now, not caring that I was about to run out of gas. It had started pouring rain, and I couldn't see very well.

I got really frustrated and I slammed on the pedal, using up the last of gas I had in the car.

I pulled over and the car slowly came to a stop. I was crying harder than ever and I couldn't stop. I hit the wheel, making the horn go off. I jumped, sitting up in my seat.

"stop crying...stop crying" I told myself, shaking my head a little.

I sat on the side of the road for about ten minutes when a car pulled up in front of me. A tall man got out and tapped on the window. I didn't really think about it, but I unlocked the door and let him in.

The man sat in the passengers seat, then took his hood off. It was Chris. I didn't look at him, but he stared at me.

"please...just don't cry"

I stopped crying a while ago, but his words just got me worked up again.

"oh, see...I said don't" he sighed.

He hesitantly pat my shoulder, which made everything even more awkward.

"tell moomoo what happened...tell moomoo what's wrong"

I stopped crying and looked at him. Did he just call himself moomoo? I shook my head at him, smiling.

"moomoo, nothing is wrong I promise" I lied.

"Bullshit! TELL MOOMOO WHAT'S WRONG!" He said in a high pitched voice, making me laugh.

He chuckled a little and asked me again, "please tell me?"

I stopped laughing, looking down at my hands, "I feel like PJ didn't care that I almost got hurt. I have this feeling that he actually doesn't like me...he hates me like he always has, just like everybody has"

Chris tried hugging me in the car, but it didn't work out so well. I stared at him for a while. I didn't know why he was friends with PJ even after he knew what he had been doing to me.

I realize then I had been staring at Chris for a long time...

Chris stared back at me, and I guess we didn't realize that we were getting closer. Because before we knew it. We were making out.