Chapter 12

I locked myself in my room for the rest of the night. I didn't cry, I didn't break anything. PJ did knock on my door occasionally, causing my heart to fill with hatred again.

I looked at the clock next to my bed, seeing that it was 1:15 in the morning. I wasn't tired, and I knew PJ wasn't asleep. So I crawled under my bed and pulled out a suitcase.

The same suitcase I used when I left America. But now I'm going back. I packed up all of my stuff, then walked downstairs and opening the door. PJ sat on the couch and stared at the wall. He didn't move, he didn't speak. And I left, and that was that.

~~~

I had stolen about fifty bucks from PJ's room. So I used that money to call a taxi to take me to my moms hotel.

I got there right when my mom was packing stuff into the car. And I ran up to her and hugged her. She didn't ask me why I was here, or why PJ wasn't with me. We always had this agreement to not ask questions that had an obviously answer....she knew I never liked PJ, she knew we had a fight.

So we got into the car and left. We got an extra plane ticket and then we got on the plane. And within 8 hours I was home again.

~3 months later~

My mom never asked why I went with her. I think she was just happy that I was home again.

I never did hear from PJ again. But I did occasionally watch his videos. He didn't seem as happy and smiley as he used to be, he had this dark mask about him, like he was hiding a waterfall of pain or something.

There was this one video though. It was called, "a story about a girl". The girl was so amazing, but she didn't know it. But she had so much potential, and so much creativity and she was amazing. It was like the one video about a boy he made. Except no one died in this one.

I knew the video was about me.