1.

( if I don't put the paring in the title, then it's default YOUxNatsu :3 )
Omigosh this was just supposed to be a normal oneshot but it got better and better and it's gona need a couple chapters for all the fluff to accumulate!! X3 I hope you enjoy! I tried to put as much suspense as I could to create a good plot!
-*-*-*-

It was the middle of the night in Magnolia.
Everyone was fast asleep.

"Mmm..."

Natsu tossed over, half alseep, and froze when his arm hit something.

"Huh?"

He turned to see ______, fast asleep beside him on top of the blankets- except for a small white one that had been placed on top of her- in her casual clothing and hair.

Other than the bandaid across her nose, ______ looked normal.

But, for some reason, she was clutching the end of Natsu's scarf.

"______???" Natsu exclaimed loudly.

He gently pulled his scarf out of her grasp so he could sit up. Then, he quickly took a look around the dimly lit room as he processed his last memories.

"Where the heck am I..."

He hopped out of the bed and stood up, pulling the blanket out from under ______, causing her to tumble out of the bed by accident.

"AHH-!" Natsu yelped as he dramatically threw his hands up in shock. Normally, this would have ended in a fiGHT TO THE DEATHH.

Lucky for him, ______ was extremely tired.

But why?

Not like she was an extremely heavy sleeper.

"Natsu... is that you?"

Natsu sweatdropped as he looked over the bed to see ______'s limp body in an awkward position- but her lips weren't moving. ( IF YOUR LIPS ARE MOVING THEN YOU LYIN, LYIN, LY- welp I just ruined the suspense darn it wow great job this oneshot thing's really working out huh. )

"You're finally awake.."