2.

Natsu looked to his left to see Happy waking up at the foot of the bed. Happy yawned again.

"Hey little buddy, how's it going?" Natsu said in his typical optimistic tone as he rushed over to where ______ had fell.

"How's it going??" Happy repeated quietly, on the verge of tears.

"Huh? Happy, what's wrong?" Natsu asked innocently, frozen in his tracks.

"Everyone's been so worried about you!" Happy said, voice cracking.

"What are you talking about- why were they so worried??" Natsu questioned as he walked towards Happy.

"Ugh, of course you don't remember." Happy said, rubbing the side of his forehead in frustration.

Natsu looked around the room again.

"Wait a minute..- is this an infirmary??!" Natsu realized.

"Yes, you've been out for a whole month." Happy responded, frustration still noticeable in his voice.

"YOU'RE TELLIN ME I'VE BEEN SLEEPING FOR A WHOLE MONTH??!!"

"Natsu lower your voice!! People are trying to sleep!" Happy hushed.

"Ohp-." Natsu covered his mouth with his hands.

"The doctor thought you'd be unconscious for a year at the least.." Happy mumbled as he flew across the room, over ______, and stood on top of a counter.

Natsu followed him, but ended up tripping over ______ on his way over in the eeriely dim room.

"WAHH-!"

"Natsu what did I just say?!!" Happy yelled in a lowered voice.

"Sorry!!" Natsu whispered back.

He stood up and picked ______ up by the waist as he began to place her back onto the bed.

"Natsu you're not supposed to hold ladies like that- you might break her!!" Happy scolded.

"Quit over-exaggerating." Natsu answered back as he sat her up in a sitting position on the side of the bed.

He was a bit surprised when Happy called ______ a lady- he never actually processed that she was a girl before- although there was no denying she was. ( Do I smell a plot twist? ... X3 JK you're definitely a girl. )

"See she's fine." Natsu whispered, as he began to sway her back and forth in an attempt to wake her up from her sleep.

Happy seemed to get lost in thought as he stared at Natsu, trying to get _____ to wake up.

"She's not fine...." Happy mumbled under his breath.

"Come on ______ wake up already!"  Natsu whispered, shaking ______'s shoulders.

"Why isn't she waking up??" Natsu said, frustrated.

"Natsu, I think you should watch this.." Happy said as he flew back onto the bed beside Natsu.