Bite Me

Naya:

Several Months Later

______________

Today is the big football game after school.

"Guess who?" I heard a voice say with hands covering my eyes.

I moved the hands and turned to give Sebastian a huge hug. He had been practicing all week because supposedly some big shot scouts are coming to watch the game today and I haven't got to spend time with him recently.

"Gonna kill em' today!" he said picking me up and twirling me. I kissed him sweetly until he had to pace back to the field.

"I'll see you later babe." I said giving him one last kiss on the cheek.

"Got something special for tonight planned so stay on your toes." he said.

"Naya bring that pretty ass over here!" I heard Lydia yell. She was one of the only black girls I had actually got into a friendship with who was on the softball team. Extremely sweet. 

45 Minutes Later*

"We have Sebastian Martinez number 17 as a kicker replacing Deontae Sparks," I heard the announcer say. We were sitting on the sidelines watching all the players.  I squeeled excitedly. 

But what are we doing tonight? I'm getting ansy.

"From the 40 yard line..There it goes-"

The ball went straight through as a touchdown. The crowd cheered. Finally the game was over that day, 42 to 29. Dozens of people ran to the field. I stayed up and sat at the top of the bleachers to avoid getting trampled. 

After about 25 minutes of waiting. He finally came up to me in the bleachers and sat down. He put his head on my lap and I stroked the side of his sweaty head.

"I am so tired." he said closing his eyes. "But I still gotchu tonight." 

It's 9:30 PM. What can go on at this time. We carpooled as usual so I drove to our houses.

"Meet me back at my place at approximately 10:15." he said giving me a quick kiss and running inside. 

9:45 

My dad was already sleep for the night so I quietly entered the house. I took another shower and jammed to some music while picking some clothes out.

I picked a pair of my ripped jeans and paired it with a tube top and think Nike jacket on top. Usually my hair never agreed with me but in cooler weather like tonight, it should stay. 

10:12 PM

I heard my dad snoring all the way from down the hall and made sure I had my phone and wallet with me in case.

10:14

I rang the door bell and a little later, Sebastian came to the door. He was wearing some dark jeans and a nice shirt. I smelled his cologne which was bearable compared to his other ones I complained about.

"Welcome me lady." he said looking me up and down. I smiled and walked in. The lights were a bit dim and it smelled like delicious food was cooked. I noticed the camera on the table and candles were lit for extra lighting.

"Sebastian-" I started while looking around more.

There was music that was playing in the background.

'You got me saying hello, hello? Hello, hello? Let me get that info, show you what I mean. I could make it worth your time, if I could get you on the line..' sang my favorite young artists. Sebastian could not stand Mindless Behavior but they used to be my old favorite group.