One Shot 1

Phil's POV
Phil had just gotten home from work with a twisted look on his face, but he had perked up when he saw that Dan was cooking in the kitchen. He walked in and wrapped his arms around him.

"What are you making love?" He asked then kissed his cheek.

"Mac and cheese with grilled cheese sandwiches." He said smoothly. Phil walked back with a gasp," What how could....?" He was cut off by Dan saying,"I'm just messing. It's actually chicken and rice." Phil calmed down and gave Dan a look. Dan then look over and said,"Yes you can check the rice...."

**
Later that night they were at the table while eating and drinking Ribena.

"I just think it sucks." Dan says while taking a bite of chicken.

"Yeah, I think so too, but there is nothing we can do about it." Phil sighs before continuing. "It wasn't our fault that our companies are competing."

"True, but I don't want this to hurt us."

"Now why would you think that? You are in the lead with the stocks right now and I'm not mad at you." Phil says starting to put the dishes away.

"I don't know...." Dan begins to mumble off and puts away left overs.

When Phil is done with the dishes he suddenly pulls Dan close and looks him in the eyes.

"Look it's more like we are Mr. and Mrs. Smith we are on different sides but at the end of the day we are on the same team and we will fight for the other no matter what." Phil puts his hand on Dans cheek which he sinks into with Phil's touch.

Dan then smiles and says "Fine, but I only have one question." Phil raises an eyebrow for the question. "Who is Mr. and who's Mrs.?"

Phil merely smirks and says "I'm clearly Mr." Dan laughs,"Oh are you now? Because I thought I was Mr."

Phil just shakes his head. "No I'm Mr."
"No I'm Mr." Dan says. After a few more seconds of them bickering childishly Phil decides to take control.

"Oh okay, so then who wears the pants in the relationship?" Dan just rolls his eyes,"Clearly me." He says. "Really?"
And with that Phil pulls down Dan's pants and starts to kiss down his thigh.

"Who's Mr. again?" Phil says now pulling down Dan's underwear with his teeth. "Y-Yo-ou" Dan stutters out.

"That's what I thought......." Phil whispers.

And with that they carry on with....... stuff
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Okay first one I wrote, I hope it wasn't terrible........ I will try and update this every Friday :)