The Truth (Part 1)

(The Truth!!!)
(Part 1)
Josh: I ran into someone she hit me right in my chest an said o I'm sorry I didn't see you I'm sorry hey its o.. She looked up and it was Sandy!!!... She walked away from me I called her she turn to me and said what!!! What u want I shouldn't never came back home!!!! ( I grabbed her hand and said u don't mean that I know you to well Sandy. Come with me we need talk let's go...

Sandy: I was holding onto Josh hand follow him.. We got in his blue & black Chevrolet Camaro then he asked me did like it I shook my head.. Then we drove with our hands still together I didn't mind because I missed him and this.. But took my hand back asking where we going???

Josh: I was little sad at Sandy because she moved her hand from mines... I know I got alot explaining to do... After everything that happened I missed her I didn't realize that until she moved and left me.,.. I did things I'm not proud of like leaving when she needed me the most important I dated her ex best friend Rachel!!!! ( damn how could I been so stupid ) I was getting mad... But I felt relieved that we made to the park...( now it's time to get the truth out about everything here I go)!!

Sandy: me and Josh stopped at the park... We got out and walked to a bench an Sat down.. So I said what u want Josh!!!! Then he came out said that he missed me I didn't wanna hear that bullshit .. ( No nooo I got up he said no wait.. I said u don't missed me if u did you would've followed and stop me from leaving!!! ( Josh u let me leave and u broke up with me because of that and fuck you!! Alright keep that apology for some one else who gives a fuck!!! And for the record I missed you every day I try to forget you but I couldn't because I loved you!!!!! ( u fucking dog shit ugh!!!!)

Josh: damn it Sandy I'm sorry I love you and still do.... That's why I brought here to tell u Truth is Sean told me if didn't dump you he was going kill you and Rachel... He he told me what he did to Tiffany.... So I called him out on the bullshit .. He said she wanted him to... And I found out she was pregnant is when you told me.... And then he dumped Rachel at graudation... He said he loved you he never wanted to be her.... Then me & her start dating out of depression and anxiety disorder of being alone.. So with us it wasn't a huge thing.... That's the truth Sandy you gotta believe me!!!! Please say u do !😦😦 😥😥😥😥😥😖😖😖😩😩😩😢😢😢😢

Sandy: I can't believe what I'm hearing... Sean ... Sean the boy I liked was going kill and rap me because he was jealous of me and Josh I don't know what to believe anymore... I don't know Josh that's what I said to him... Tiffany told everything about Sean he ain't even met his on damn son!!!!!!!! He in New York doing God knows what???? ( i was try to forget y'all ) I dated a guy named Chris.. He became my boyfriend, stalker Josh I don't won't Sean to hurt anyone I know ( my emotions I'm crying and screaming and Josh shirt... Saying u will be alright im right here Josh/said I looked into his blue eyes to see if he lie to me... And he wasn't he said I will always be here & love you forever I'll be right here....

The Truth
( to be continued )

Sandy:

I know how to feel about everything was said from Josh and that dream bout us I had along time ago I think I should tell him one day but I don't know he will feel about it ( will he mad, sad or happy 😞😞😞😞😞 .. I miss him but I be dammed and a fool to fall in love again I love Josh and if it was meant to be we could've stayed together but I know the truth ... But he will never understand my truth.. Why I'm back here ... It's time to tell my truth !!! But it will take time for us to grow back together again I gotta bad feeling about everything !!!! ( why my life gotta be so complicated hell 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😒😒😒😒 )