5 years later

5 years later everything is going great Sandy & Josh are engaged to be married soon Sandy didn't know for sure if wanted to marrige towards Josh but she let her fear files and she said yes to him ( Mr. and Mrs. white about happen soon)

As for Rachel and Sam they are getting married today they been together for 3 years an he finally pop the question to Rachel so it's Rachel talking to her mom on her wedding day!!!! ( yay!!! Turn up)!!!!!

Rachel: mom I'm so nervous about this what if I mess up walking or trip !!! Or,....

Rachel mom: Honey please calm down u going be alright so relax okay I'll go get Sandy....

Rachel: thanks mom...

Sandy: what's up Rachel u okay she said no then break out into tears saying Omg I'm getting married to man I don't think Ima make happy Sandy .... Rachel stop Sam loves you and have u forgot I'm getting married to u know 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄 so I'm scared to death but I'm be happy to be with the man I love deepy.... And plus wait until the honeymoon .... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Rachel pushed Sandy saying u nasty and wow really smh.... What y'all bout to do the nastyyyyyyyyy lmao hahah

Rachel I love my best friend but she cray cray I told her and said I'm ready let's go!!!!!

Time skip

Sam: as I see Rachel walking down she the most beautiful bride I ever seen my brother put hand on my shoulder and said she beautiful brother I said thanks man that's my bride lol...

Rachel: everything was so pretty I almost cried completely when I saw how handsome Sam looked omg I'm getting married!!!!!! After we said everything an we kissed..!!! We ran out the church hand and hand laughing ... The one thing me an the girls promised we going say this !!! Ready.. Here I go I JUST GOT MARRIED BITCHES!!!!!! Whoo hoo !!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahah everybody laughing... We hop in the limo in left... I wonder bout the honeymoon resorts now I wanna know where we going ( to be continued)

After wedding it was on to the  honeymoon for Rachel and Sam ... Rachel was crazy excited to find out where they going ..... So let's find out where they going ( I'm excited myself to find out where my characters going so let's go!!!)

Rachel: babe where are we going I'm not getting on this  plane if you not going tell me ( folding her arms)

Sam: really it won't be surprise now will it 😒😒😒😄😄😄

Rachel : no but I

Sam: no buts still  not telling

( At the airport)
They wait for two hours to get on the plane  they heard they plane number Sam looked up at Rachel with grin on his face .. Then she realized they said flight to Paris, France Rachel looked at Sam an said omg baby!!! We Paris France for our honeymoon omg i can't believe this how you  never mind let's go she grabbed Sam hand and said I love you so much then Sam said I love you more let's go!!!

(Time Skip)

It's time for Sandy and Josh to get their stuff together for the wedding she is excited.. But scared of what might happen  her mom and dad are happy for her but she still lil bit off... Sandy told Josh he said nothing go happen okay I promise I love you :) love you to....

Next chapter: Sandy and Josh Wedding and The Baby Blues