Hospital/ Starting over

Josh: I'm screaming Sandy name she passed out on me I'm checking her pulses she still here... I picked her up and running to my car kissing her forehead saying u going be okay baby hold on I got u going be alright!!

Tiffany: I'm running after Josh to his car I hope we make it to the hospital on time to see what's wrong with my best friend .... God I hope pray Sandy okay😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Rachel : omg wait I'm coming to I hop in the car with Josh and Tiffany... They looked at me an noded I said step on man.... Josh did like 40 or 60 to the hospital he picked her when ran in there said how best friend passed out !!! ( brought her in saying y'all gotta help my girlfriend please!) A lil part of me got jealous because what if??? No what if they back together again and I'm happy for them.... Now I want her back to my best friend / Sister back God I hope u good Sandy please be okay (to be continued)

Sean: I rushed to the hospital for minute of standing there trying figure what the fuck just happened man Sandy just passed the hell out of no where man I'm trying see but these people acting like I can't then I saw her family... They told them I was with them.. We got room number and ran up to her room to get information about what's going on??

Troy:( Sandy older brother): my dad called me saying Sandy In the hospital I flew my ass there I'm bout fuck up somebody I swear... We get there nobody want tell us what the hell is going on me and dad bout ready to burn this bitch down if we don't get no response for this... So I called my mom she broke down in tears!! Saying she on next flight here. I said good!!!

The next day!!

Sandy: my head hurts I hear voices out side my door then I remember what happened yesterday passed out trying figure out whats going on... Then I woke up.. I called Josh's name .. He flew in my room saying u awake an was going say something else.. But I stopped him and kissed him and said let's start over let's forget I'm trying not to fight about the same let's give us another try!!! ( then he kissed me again .. And said I'm sorry about all this ... Let's give us another chance i love you so much Sandy then kissed back following up to him staying to see what happened.. He said I'm not going anywhere Sandy I'm right here.... ( me and Josh stating over and I'm going be happy with him because I love him and he not going anywhere)

Tiffany I heard Sandy talk I told everyone we all ran in her room I throw myself on her crying saying thank God u okay Best friend ( she laughed saying I'm okay it's okay she whiped my tears away smiling ear to ear I'm gasp Sandy shook her head and said yes her Josh are back together I said yes !!!! About time I'm so happy and walked up to Josh and said it's about time ass whole :)

John: (/Sandy's father) I heard what happened... I wanted to the kill who ever did this ... Or cause it .... My baby girl better be okay

Sandy: the doctor came in my room and said I passed out because of stressed and not getting enough sleep I figured that alot crap been going on.. But it don't Matter no more because I got my dream husband back!!! And I love him so much. . I never felt like this before and going stay this way,...

Sean: Josh that motherfucker took Sandy from me again let's see who willing to die for someone they love!!!!! ( So I pull out my gun pointing at Josh !!/ Sandy said no don't do it I laugh like why the hell not!!!! What's it going be me or him pick right damn now!!!!!!

Sandy: I can't believe Sean want me to pick him over Josh and I can't do it I screamed I want Josh not you Sean u just like Chris!!!! ( leave me alone!!!) I seen Troy and Josh looking at each other giving each other signals to grab the gun I'm like no Josh don't do it u could die and I don't wanna lose u my brother is train for this stuff !!! He said your not loosing me and then him , Troy attacked him fighting for the gun and then it went off!!!  ( I looked over the person holding her stomach is my ex best friend Rachel !!)  She looked at me then fell... I couldn't get out the bed I started tell them to get her Troy knocked out Sean.. As soon he did that police ran into my room saying they been looking for him he is involved in killing of his family member Chris... I said fuck that we need damn doctor now I pull that shit out me running to Rachel crying saying stay awake she crying saying I'm sorry for everything !!! ( said it's okay I forgive I love you Rachel ) the doctor came in picked her up and she was gone to different room!!!

Next part  is Rachel going be okay or she gone???