Sandy and Josh Wedding and The Baby Blues

It's Sandy and Josh wedding they both are nervous racks .. It's Sandy first of everything and she scared out of her mind .... She thinking did she make the right choice on doing this ... She love Josh so much she can't wait to start they new life together as one until the family start.... So everything was going good until her mom come in with letter in her hand saying I got mail... I said thanks

Sandy: I got the letter from my mom I looked at it ... I was like what the hell... (In my head) I looked it and saw who name and who it was from.... Sean!!! I screamed so loud... My brother , dad and Rachel ran in my room asking what happened and I'm I okay I said no !!!!! ( I got letter from Sean!!!!!!) Iiiii think he here .... Omg what if he trying stop my wedding omg I need to tell Josh!!!( everybody said calm down okay... Okay I said

Sean: I just got jail two months ago and my ex Rachel then got married ... What the hell..!!!!???? And now I just heard Sandy getting to married to over my damn body o fuck that I hope she had got my letter tho she marrying Josh ( that motherfucker) but I gotta plan .... I'm going to mess the wedding up.... Or should I... ( damn I don't know y I'm still on Sandy hell.... I meet someone else a couple months ago... And she great her name is Destiny Martin ... And I like her but damn this crazy .... But I'm still in love with Sandy!!!! ( the fuck I don't know what to do)

Doing the wedding everybody ready... To go...everything going well not as Sandy mite think but its going pretty well.... It was her time to walk as she walk she saw a figure and stop in shock she looked at her dad saying sssean !! Is here!!! Dad right there ... They continue to walk and Josh grabbed her hand can Sandy marry Josh... Let's find out!!!.

Josh: we said our vows... It was beautiful... But some thru me off Sean is here... Why the fuck he here!!!! ( snapped out of my thoughts ) when the pastor asked for rings we put them on blah blah blah y'all know ) and said I do..,.. Now it's official now the love of my life is mine for Forever!!! But hope our wedding don't end badly I'm bust my foot in someone's ass today!!!

Sandy::: I can't believe my wedding was great...!!! But some been feel off about Rachel.... She glowing she got married a year ago now it's me she in love with Sam I see it... I'm glad me and best friends found our Love's... Then I felt someone tap my shoulder I turn around and it was Sean!!!!.

(Conversation between Sean , Rachel , Sam , Josh and Sandy)

Sean: hey Sandy wow u look beautiful....

Sandy: what the hell are u doing here ( yelling louder for people to hear her )

Sean: i just came because I hear u was getting married to that dumb ass. . (Josh walk up saying what I say) u heared me man.....

Sandy: Leave now!!!!!! U not welcome here i said.. Then my family saying some like: leave or get through out Sam , Bobby Josh and Troy (brother) said standing next to me

Sean: I'm shocked that her husband and brother jumped in shit like motherfucker really but sam and Bobby tho who the fuck they duck looking asses think they doing .,.. I said y'all dumb asses Sam and Bobby what's up guys!!!( how are the two fuck shits who snitch on me to doing an damn Sam u married the ex and Bobby u in engaged to my baby mama that's the most dumbest but funny ass shit I seen and heard ... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Everybody: 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕

Sean: I'm our here this shit stupid. Have fun with y'all bullshit of a married couple!!!!😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒

Rachel: Sean!!!! What you doing here u ass whole... Leave now!!!!

Sean: wow now ain't it Mrs Peterson !!!! U miss me!!! 😂😂😂😂 and glowing huh. It finally happened .. That's funny...

Sandy::: Troy throw him out of here!!!

Josh : glad he gone!!!! ( He was trying mess up our wedding!!????

Sam: wait min what he mean it finally happened?? Rachel

Rachel I got some tell you Sam really everybody!!

Rachel:: can I have everybody attention please......

(Sam & Rachel conversation)

Rachel: Sam u know I love so much you are amazing man ... That I prayed and waited for all my life.... We been married for year and 4 months now .... We here to celebrate my best friend wedding her and her husband I love you both... But I'm get to the point.. Everybody say I'm glowing and look happy it because I am.... So yesterday I found out some that will change our life forever... Sam baby I'm pregnant!!!!!! Surprise!!!

To be continued ( how y'all think Sam and everybody took the news that Rachel was pregnant????)

Sam: whoa whoa what did Rachel say she was pregnant o shit I'm going be dad I'm going daddy!!!!!!!!  I ran up to Rachel and picked her and kissed her saying we going be parents I can't believe this I'm going be daddy!!!! Yes and said I love you and the baby I kissed her stomach yelled out Ima dad everybody!!!

Rachel: I'm glad Sam took the news well he started yelling saying he going be daddy I'm so happy  ... And everybody was so happy for us .... But then we got back to Sandy and Josh.. .  we said stuff about them ... Then we surprised them with trip to Hawaii for their honeymoon... And they loved it

Everything is going great now Sandy found out her best friend is pregnant... And everything is perfect and she happy with her husband everything is good.... .

Sandy: I cried about everything is happening my dad surprised me with another trip to London for my honeymoon !!!!(yes)!!!!! Josh asked me do I wanna go to both I said really babe he looked me said yes anything for you!!! ( omg I love this man. How could I get so lucky) then I jumped him said yes yay) best wedding ever!!! ) after we throw our stuff an now it was me turn to what me girls promised) lmfao I'm married bitches!!!!!!!! Love y'all babe let's go off to London we go our first trip!!!  Yes Mr and Mrs White  (London get for us !!! )

Next chapter

Hard choices and decisions!!!!