ONE 1

The plane landed safely to Seoul. It's been four years since they haven't meet each other. Han SeJin changed and her health was good. She growned her hair much more longer and now she even know how to work her fashion good. It is a new start for her career life.

"Let me help you with that"
A voice of a man echoed through her ears as she immediately recognized who it belongs to.
The heavy luggage in her grip soon was pulled by a hand.

She smiled as she looked into his eyes.

"What? What's with that gaze? Do you miss me that much? " Jungkook teased her.

"Stahb it. Of course I miss you coconut."

"Coconut? Don't call me that."

"Then change your hairstyle kook."

"Ohh? You're getting naughtier huh since you went to america? What did they educate you? "

She rolled her eyes. "Shut it. They educated me fashion okay?"

Even for Jungkook, he changed also. But much more into a mature man and more good looking. He dyed his hair to many colours that he had never done before because you know, idols.

Sejin moved back to Korea after she graduated her university. She was offered a job in Korea which is in a big Fashion magazine company.

"You know kooknut.. You seems different." She said and looked to him from hair to toe.

"I know. I'm getting lot more handsome right? "

"Hmm, not exactly. You're getting lot of uglier..with that coconut hair-"

"Why da hell people keep calling me that?!  Even my hyungs"

She laughed.

"Stop it!" He demand.

Jungkook immediately grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer.

"You're so annoying but honestly I miss you so much."

And laid a kiss on her cheek.

She looked to him in wide eyes.

"What's that for? "

"For you being annoyance to me."

She smiled. "I'd better be an annoyance to you to get that. Maybe a little more annoying for the lips? "
She said without thinking. And she just realized like WHAT. WHAT DID I JUST SAID TO HIM?! She wanted to hide her red face. That was crazy of her.

••••••
Later,Jungkook got a call from his manager and went off to his BigHit agency. Coincidentally,her mom also got into the airport and stays as Sejin's company to take her home.

"Mom,where are you taking me?"

SeJin kept asking those questions to her mom that drove her to nowhere. She was sitting on the back seat of the car,looking out to the window still wondering where she was now.

Her mom, Mrs Han looked to her by the reflection of the front mirror and slightly smiled.

"I'm glad you're home."

"But MOM! Where are you taking me!"

The city of building was nowhere to be found. There is no town nearby. A black gate was standing infront of them. Her mom didn't hesitated to opened it and drove inside.

The path of the road were all covered with leaves. Even the sight viewing of the sides were full of jungles. Even it was early in the morning, the trees that grows were making the atmosphere silent and dark. SeJin began to felt her spines were shivering in terrify,getting goosebumps all over her body.

"Mom, are you sure that we're in the right place-"

She stopped talking when she looked around and saw a big bungalow spotted not far from them.

Her jaw dropped for a few seconds.

"Who stays in this bungalow?"

She glanced on her mom, waiting for respond.

"You will, soon"

"I'm going to stay here alone?"

She wondered as she walked around in the big heaven home. Everything in the house was all organized properly. But,this house is too big for one people living in it. Well, who knows, it might be haunted.

"Enjoy yourself !"

Mom told her before she walks out and entered her car.

SeJin rushed outside too and worriedly looked to her mother.

"But mom! I could just stay in the hotel!"

She shouted.

"I'm not going to let you do that. It's a waste of money"

She responded and drove away.

While SeJin stood,looking to the house from outside.

"Even it's better staying in hotel. I wonder how much money did they spend for this bungalow. It's worthless."
•••••••

The bright day turned into a dark one. SeJin has just done bathing and she walked out as she heard a few noises was produced from the master bedroom. She frightened by the sound, as if someone was knocking. She slowly move her hand to push the door that wasn't unlocked.
Spying from the door, she felt relief as the window was actually the one that freaked her out. It was pushed by the wind so it bang against the wall and make a really creepy noises.

She turned behind and saw a shadow of a man was settled infront of her. She closed her eyes in frightened and began to screamed loudly. Then, she felt a hand covered her mouth.

"Hey,hey, why are you screaming?"

She turned and saw Jungkook.

"Wha..what are you doing here? And how'd you get here?"

Her heart nearly killed her by pounding too fast.

"It's just me."Jungkook approaches her and hugged her.

"I stay here"

Her mind was slowly working the gears out to figure all this out. It's like solving addmaths question and finally understand what's the meaning of all this.
SeJin widened her eyes. "You did-"

"Yeah,it's my house."

"WHY AM I STAYING HERE WITH THIS GUY?"

◆◆◆ ◆◆◆ ◆◆◆ ◆◆◆ ◆◆◆.

Thanks for reading!

-SEKYUNG-