EIGHT

JUNGKOOK POV

I finished the fanmeet and then went to change. I realized my phone was on vibrate and noticed there are so many miscalls from Sejin and one from her mother.
Did she need something?

I immediately called her back but she didn't  answered. Maybe her phone was off.
I wonder if anything is okay.

Just before I could even stepped into my car, I saw my manager suddenly waved at me from inside BigHit company, gesturing me to come.

"Jungkook- did you heard about Sejin? "

My heart felt like it stopped. Why?  What's wrong with her?!  Did anything bad happened?!!

"What do you mean? "

"She was brought to the hospital this evening."

Before manager Kim could even finishes his word,  I drove away to the hospital.
I'm so scared that if something bad happens to her,  i don't think I can live.  I don't think I can breath because she's my oxygen. And she's the reason I stay alive.
I still want to feel her soft lips. I still want to be embraced by her warm arms. I still want to see her face. She's just shouldn't die yet.

As soon as I arrived, I stormed in and check for her name at the counter.  I ran as fast as I could to find her room that she applied to.

By the time I got into her room,  I saw her still concious, just staring at the white ceiling.

"SEJIN! "
I yelled after her name and she seems to be astonished when she spotted me.

"Jungkook--"
She trailed off as I quickly ran to pull her into a tight hug.
"THANK GOD YOU'RE STILL OKAY"

I can feel her forming her lips into a small smile.
"I'm sorry because I made you worried--"

I looked right into her eyes as my hands grabbed her shoulders.
"WHO DID THIS TO YOU?! WHAT HAPPENED? "

"It's hard to say. She just barged in into the house and she grabbed me. I was really scared
Jungkook. I thought I will not see you again."

I noticed her wrist was wrapped in bandage.
"This. Did she did this to you? "

"I tried to get out but she pulled me by the hand and I got cut by the knife she was holding." She explained.

"I'm sorry. I was so stupid that I didn't notice this was coming. "

"No!  Jungkook this isn't your fault!  Don't blame this on yourself. I am the one who was at fault. "

"What about the culprit? Did she ran away? Did she said something to you? "

"No she didn't really said anything but Jungkook, I think someone might already know about our relationship... And she's one of them. She kept telling me to stay away from you. "

I can't just let this go. I must catch the culprit.

"Don't worry. I will solve this."

JHOPE POV

I was told by ahjumma that Sejin got into a hospital so she couldn't make it to work tomorrow. Maybe it's from her mother.
What actually happened to her?
Shit. This is not good.
Should I go and visit her?

  By the time I arrived at the hospital,  I looked through the door window and noticed there was a guy sleeping on the couch next to her while he held her hands in his grip. I couldn't see his face because his back was facing me.

Did she already had a boyfriend?
But she never talks anything about it.

Suddenly, he was awake by the sound of the phone. He quickly answered it and walked towards the door. I just backed away a few meters and pretended to play with my phone. He didn't noticed me and walked out.