NINE

"SERIOUSLY. DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO HIRE BODYGUARD?"

JUNGKOOK POV

I smiled at her reaction and chuckled.
"Only for the time being. Who knows? Maybe that bastard will come back for you again. "

She clicked her tongue.

Even the way she's mad, it's still cute.

"Don't worry, he will look after you when I'm not at home. This way, I don't have to be worry about you. If not, I kept wanting to stay next to you. "

She smiled sheepishly. "Alright but only for the time being! You wouldn't want any scandal right?"

"Pabo. Only I can enter your heart"I pushed her forehead.

Then, I heard Jimin cleared his throat.
Right, I forgot we in public.

"Well, how about if we come in. "

........

SEJIN POV

The bodyguard, Jimin took a seat and had some conversation with Jungkook.
Why did he even ask him to be my bodyguard? It's really weird to have someone watching me all the time. And he's young too! I'm used to being alone all the time so it must be so awkward!

"Um hey, "
A voice cracked my silent conversation with my mind.
It was the bodyguard.
"Do you mind if I take some water in the kitchen? "

WOW OKAY, SO POLITE.
"Yes. Yes. Sure don't mind asking me. It's just a water right? "
He smiled.
This guy will make a good model. I mean, he looks like he is born with a perfect face.

Hope he is someone reliable.

                                                                                ❤❤❤❤

"Are you sure that you really want to start working today? You just discharged yesterday..You know I'm worried about you too. "
Hoseok said as he gave me a warm smile.
"You don't have to force yourself to work.. We still have other workers to replace you. "

"What? No. No I'm happy to be able to work. And don't worry I'm completely fine. Yesterday he already took a good care of me so I really tend to work hard today! "

"He..? Who do you mean? The man yesterday at the hospital? "

Oops did I just talked about Jungkook to him. Oh shoot I did not do that. This is what happens when I talk too much!

"Um, yeah. He's my.. "
Friend?
Boyfriend?
Husband? Whatt should I tell him!

"He's your boyfriend right? "
He said it before I could.

"Y-Yes."
That's right telling him that I have a boyfriend will never make him know that he's an idol right?

"Ohh. I thought so."
He said in dismal.
Did he know Jungkook?

••••••

I took a few sips of Americano and turned to see my co-worker, Suran who was rushing towards me.
"Oh.you're here."

"Sorry I'm late. I had to run some errands. Anyway why did you call me tho?" She sat infront of me.
Then she suddenly froze as her eyes fell to the guy next to me.
"Your boyfriend?"

She looked towards him,Jimin my bodyguard whom becoming a statue,sitting next to me.
"Oh no no.He's my bodyguard."
I told her,not leading her to misunderstand about me and Jimin. Well there's nothing I could do when he resisted to follow me.