SEVEN

"What in the hell are you thinking?!"
She grabbed his hand and went outside when he started acting suspicious,throwing all the questions to Hoseok.

"You're making it so obvious! Please Jungkook just...don't interfere with the other workers!!"
She was extremely furious.

In the meantime,he was also lost in words. Making her mad, he kinda regret it.

"I will just go right now,kay?"
He said and instantly went away,leaving her behind.

(Great! Now we're having a quarrel).
She thought as they both parted their ways to different directions.

••••

"I'm really really sorry. "
She apologized.

"Why? Where's the other guy?"
The rest said in unite.

"Oh,he had an urgent matter so he had to leave without goodbyes. He just told me to tell you guys to continue without him. You know, busy."
She made a fake excuses.

"Ow,too bad. He's really nice tho."
The women whispered but she can clearly heard them.

"Well, thank god he's gone."
Hoseok said.

"Eh? Why?"
She questioned.

"I kinda don't like him."

Eh? Does that mean..he kinda hate Jungkook? Heh, of course with that attitude!
•••

Meanwhile JUNGKOOK,

*sighed continuously.*
Do I act like a fool now?

*ruffles hair harshly*

What did I do wrong?!!
Don't tell me she's mad because what I did to her boss? That Hoseok guy.
Haishhh, he seriously has something going on with SeJin!
He didn't stop staring on her!

Jung Hoseok. Just wait. I'll prove that she is mine.

•••••

Next day, (LAST DAY OF VACATION)

"Mornin'."

"Morning everybody!!!"

The team greeted each other with sunny smiles. Hoseok was talking to the bus's driver about their destination before heading back to Seoul.
The workers were sad to leave the island,since it's very exciting.

SeJin suddenly remembered about the bag she left in the hotel room as she rushed to go back there. As soon as she got back, she bumped into Hoseok who was taking care of the hotel bills.

"Oh? Han Sejin."
" You should hurry up to the bus. They're leaving soon."

"Eh?"
She abruptly stop and turned to him.

"Okay."

•••••••

"I'm sorry for leaving so suddenly manager. It was about Sejin. And it's really urgent too!"

"Ha? Urgent? Then what about the fans that were waiting for you? You're going to throw them aside?!"

Jungkook sighed as he fixed his bang.
"Alright. I know that I'm at fault here. I apologized for my immature action."
And he bowed to his manager.

"I promise that I will never repeat the same mistake again."
"But,"
"I'm reconsidering about the wedding. I decided to do it. Sejin also accepted me."

"Are you sure you really want to do this? Can't you just wait until the contract ended?"

"But! I have to wait for a couple more years! You think I'm able to hang on it?"
Jungkook said with his hand on the forehead, considering everything again.