(future) boyfriend shirt ;; bokuren

hey hey hey!!! elle here

and omf i'm so sorry keren this is so so so late

***

keren has been pretty forgetful since the last two weeks and her forgetfulness still hasn't left her until this day.

"head to the locker rooms now and in thirty minutes, head to the gym."

as the words left her teacher's mouth, she was hit by the sudden realization that gym class was on their schedule and that she forgot to bring gym clothes.

keren just sat there as her classmates slowly started to leave the room, headed for the locker rooms. groaning, she buried her face in her palms. then someone tapped her shoulder.

"you alright?" looking up, she saw bokuto standing beside her with a worried face. her face heated up.

"u-uh, yeah?" her declaration sounded more of a question. she then looked down and muttered, "i just forgot... to bring gym clothes..."

"oh!" bokuto chirped. "i have an extra shirt! maybe i could lend it to you."

"don't you think it would be a little too big?"

"well, it's better than nothing, right?"

"i guess so..."

"so is that a yes?"

keren nodded slowly, trying to keep her face neutral. she stood up and followed bokuto out of the classroom. once they reached the doors of the boy's locker room, bokuto asked keren to wait there while he went to retrieve his shirt from his bag (which he had left in the locker room this morning). keren tapped her foot on the tiled floors as she waited, glad that she forgot to bring her shoes and a pair of shorts home. after fifteen minutes, bokuto came out wearing his gym clothes with the promised shirt slung over his shoulder.

"did i take long?" he asked.

keren shook her head, smiling. "girls take way longer than fifteen minutes, to be honest."

"true," bokuto laughed. god, his laugh was adorable. after his laughter died out, he handed the shirt to her with a smile. when she took the shirt from him, her fingers brushed against his lightly-though she was certain that he didn't feel it.

she said her thanks and headed to the girl's locker room. she hoped that she still had some time left.

and she did. well, five minutes was all she had left-but still.

keren changed as fast as she could since most of the girls were already finished changing and were now headed for the gym. bokuto's shirt wasn't her size but she found a way to adjust it a bit without doing any actual, permanent alterations on his shirt.

after changing, she went to the gym right away, barely managing to slip in undetected. they were already nearing the end of their warm-up as keren tightened the laces of her shoes. she didn't notice bokuto approaching her.

"so," he started. "how's the shirt?"

keren looked up. "it's comfortable. a little big but i fixed that. and," she paused. "it has a lingering smell of men's deodorant."

bokuto cracked a grin. "you should wear my shirts more often."

his statement made keren's face turn red but in all honesty, keren wouldn't mind wearing bokuto's shirts more often.

***

fucc this sucked

i hope you like it keren!!