ushiboner

hi hello why this account dEd

it's okay keren is still here so here is sin ft. my daddy ushijima & oiks

on their anniversary after dating for awhile, ushijima and oikawa went to this date and oikawa is super clinggy to ushiwaka and can't stop hugging his arms as they went to the park, buy ice creams and stuff and oikawa is just so happy he kept grinning everytime and ushijima is just a cute dork(!!).

then oikawa starts teasing him and when they were back on ushijima's apartment oikawa got shook because ushijima pushed him against the bed and starts kissing him and then when he backed away he smirk like "teasing me in public, really?" and the kiss was all tounge and hands.

and inside oikawa is just like fuck i'm so snatched

then when ushijima was satisfied he finally stop and walked to the other side of the bed and oikawa was confuse like "what- why did you stop?"

and ushiwaka look surprised and shit "you want me to keep going?"

yEs?!!!!!!! but oikawa was like "ok ok i want some tea" so he did go out and make some tea and then when he was done he snuggle up on ushijima and rest his back on ushi's chest as he blow on his tea. ushijima just wrapped his arms around oikawa's waist and after awhile he said "put that down"

oikawa got confused and he was gonna ask but when he asked "why-" ushijima starts sucking the side of his neck from behind and oikawa quickly took a sip of his tea instantly finishing it before putting it to the bedside

and u kno where it goes from there ;;;))))

fucc i love ushijima rlly i do lmao thank