Tears | Jungkook

My heart hammered my chest painfully at each step I took when I was in the line to meet BTS. The noise and screams from the crowd was overwhelming and unbearable, but I resisted my urge to run away from the noise. I resisted it because I finally have my chance to meet the members and shake their hands. I was extremely excited to meet them, so excited that I could feel my heart threatening to explode.

When it was my turn, tears I held in finally spilled out as I grabbed Jin's hand and shook it.

"I love you, Jin!" I shouted while crying in joy.

"Yea." He cooly replied with a smile.

I moved on to the next person, Jimin.

"Jimin, I love you!" I said as I shook his hand.

"Love you too!" He happily replied with the cute grin of his.

I headed to the person next to him and grabbed his outstretched hand.

"I love you, Namjoon!"

"Thank you!" He smiled in return and firmly shook my hand.

I reached the hand next to him and shook it shakily from all the excitement.

"I love you, Suga!"

"Thank you for supporting us." He returned the handshake.

"J-Hope!" I squealed and immediately took his hand and shook it up and down. "I love you!"

He laughed at me and answered,"Love you too!"

I forwarded to Taehyung and did the same.

"V, I love you!"

"Aye, thank you!" He cheekily replied and chuckled at me.

Last but not least, I headed to my prince. Tears continued to spill, but at this point where I meet the one I adored so greatly and love so much is standing in front of me, I was already sobbing. The world is cruel to separate us both with a table and created the cold distance between us. My hand was shaking uncontrollably as I sobbed and smiled at him.

"Jungkook, I love you! I love you! I love you!" I cried out.

"I love you too!" He laughed and grabbed my hand in his soft ones. At that moment, electric sparked between us and his touch sent warmth throughout my body like a hearth in my lonely house.

"I love you.." I cried, unwilling to let go of his warm hand. He looked down at me with his soft gaze.

The security guard peeled my hands of him and pulled me outside the stadium where their concert was held. My heart felt as though the hearth was no longer burning as it faded into ashes. The cold once again filled my heart.

I stood outside for awhile as I pull myself together. My eyes became puffy from crying, but I didn't mind. I was extremely happy to be able to enjoy his comforting warmth. I began walking to the entrance and waited until the vent is over.

This is where they will walk out and leave. I can see them again.

After an hour, the place began to flood in with females, leaving a route for the BTS to walk. Security guards stood along the lane to avoid any fangirls to pass through. The door opened and seven young men emerged from it. From bustling noises to ear piercing screams, they greeted the BTS good bye. I was trying to get closer to them, but I was only pushed away. Being desperate to see them again, I pushed myself forward and squeezed through every hole I can see. Finally reaching the front, I cried again when seeing them and only smile at them. I stared at Jungkook, memorizing every single millimeter of his flawless face which I already have for the past few years of being their loyal fan. Looking at him up close only got my soul of a fangirl stronger. He must have noticed because he looked my way and our eyes connected. When smiled at me, my heart melted and I tried to stop my tears from rolling down my cheeks because I look ugly when I cry.