Chapter 5

Lily's P.O.V.

I pressed my back against the door. Why the hell was he here? He seemed too obsessed with knowing why I didn't come.

He knocked again. "I know you're in there Lily. I can see your hand through the window."

I opened the door.

"Oh hi Mr. Styles. I didn't think you were at the door."

I nervously bit the inside of my lip. With his green orbs pouring into my blue ones, I felt like he could read my thoughts. Like how I was thinking about how sexy he looked in that white button down shirt and black skinny jeans. He had a couple buttons undone so that you could see a little bit of a tattoo. And that cologne was such an amazing smell.

He licked his lips before he spoke. "I knocked because I was wondering why you didn't come to tutoring today."

"Oh yeah," I scratched the back of my head nervously, "Sorry I kinda lost track of time. I was really busy with some other school work."

"It's okay, I understand. But please try to make it tomorrow because I looked at your homework and it doesn't look too good."

"Okay well thanks for informing me, Mr. Styles." I said.

"Please. If we're gonna do this tutoring thing, I would like it if you called me Harry."

"I don't feel comfortable with that Mr. Styles. Please consider my feelings too." He was a little taken back by my attitude. But he was a little bitch with me earlier and I wanted to show him how it felt.

"Well... then I guess I'll see you tomorrow." He said and I fake smiled and shut the door on him.

---------------------------------

I didn't go to tutoring all that week. I could tell that Harry wanted me by the way he looks at me while we're doing work in class. But I didn't want to have a relationship with him. At least not yet. It still felt wrong. I mean he's super hot and attractive, but I think going for someone my own age would be smart right now.

A few months had passed since school started and it was getting really chilly since we live in Washington. And everyone was starting to hope for snow since it was December.

I was so happy to wear my oversized sweaters and boots. And plus Christmas was just around the corner.

And since it was starting to become winter, our school was throwing a winter ball. Everyone was excited about that. People buying dresses, getting dates, that kind of thing.

Speaking of dates, almost every single girl wanted one of the hottest seniors to ask them. Lamór the French exchange student. All the girls swooned over him. He was sexy, he had a charm, he flirted with everyone. But his personality sucked.

As my friends and I got to our last period, we saw that Mr. Styles wasn't in the room. A whole bunch of girls were freaking out and thought we had a sub, but he came in a few minutes later holding a whole bunch of paperwork that had nothing to do with math.

"Good afternoon class," he started, "please look over the papers I just gave you. Now, I know that this is a math class, but this is a trip regarding traveling to different countries and I think that it would be a great opportunity for all of you. I will be a chaperone on this trip because I do teach history two other periods here. We will be traveling to Italy, Greece, and The United Kingdom. The trip will be during winter break. Please take this home to your parents and look it over with them and I hope that you I'll join us on the trip." As he said the last part, he looked at me and smiled and I had a feeling that the whole speech was just to get me to go on the trip.

The rest of the day was went along as normal. When I got home, my mom was home early.

"Hey sweetie, how was school?" She asked as I got inside.

"Good. Nothing special." I said.

"Really? Because I would say that getting an opportunity to go on a trip to Europe during winter break sounds pretty special. And that got teacher is going to be a chaperone too." I froze.

"Um, how did you know?"

"Oh I got an email from the school about it. So can I see the paperwork?" She asked.

"It's a lot of money mom, I don't know if you'd want to pay for all of that." I didn't want to know what Mr. Styles would do if he got me alone.

"Sweetie there's nothing to be worried about. We have enough money. Plus this is a great opportunity for you! Now let me see that paperwork."

I quietly groaned as I gave it to her. There was no changing her mind.

I walked upstairs and laid down. I needed to clear my mind. Then my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey are you going on that trip Mr. Styles was talking about?" It was Savannah.

"Ugh yeah my mom is signing it right now. Are you?"

"My mom said yes only if you go so then yes I am!" She was really excited.

"Thats great! But I don't really know if I want to go." I said.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine. Plus Mr. Sexy is going too." I could tell she was smiling on the other side of the line.

"Ugh!" I groaned.

She laughed. "Does he makes you sexually frustrated?" I knew she was kidding but she found it amusing teasing me.

I laughed too. "No, just frustrated in general."

"Well we'll have a great time with or without him." She said.

"That's for sure. Well I'm tired, so I'm going to nap now. So I'll talk to ya later." I said.

"Okay see you tomorrow!" And she hung up.

As I was starting to close my eyes, I couldn't stop thinking about Mr. Styles. I had feeling about this trip. A gut feeling that something big was going to happen on this trip.

**************************

Sorry for the really short chapters recently. But things are going to be good in the next few chapters. Trust me. So how did you guys like this chapter? Please comment and vote to give me feedback!(:

~Zombiecupcakequeen