Chapter 3

Lily's P.O.V.

I was freezing up as he came closer. What if he slobbers all over me? What if his breath stinks? What if it's not what I thought it would be? But all the questions stopped as I felt his lips on mine. I immediately responded, our lips moving in sync. It was amazing. This kiss was different from all the other kisses I'd ever had. It was perfect. It sent shivers down my spine.

I entangled my hand in his hair as he pulled me closer, his hands still around my waist. He begged for entrance as he bit down on my bottom lip. I gladly let him. Our tongues explored each other's mouths as the kiss got heated.

He broke away from the kiss, and kissed down my neck, trying to find my sweet spot. When he did, I let out a soft moan and he sucked harder, leaving a love bite. I decided that I wasn't going to let it go any further because something inside of me was screaming no. I mean he was my teacher for crying out loud!

"Harry... That was... Unexpected." I said.

"Uh, I'm sorry if it was too much for you..."

"Uh, no! It was just... Unexpected."

There was an awkward silence after that.

"Well I better go Mr. Styles." I said starting to gather up all my stuff. It didn't feel right calling him Harry after what happened.

"Here, let me help you." He said, trying to put stuff in my bag.

"That's alright, Mr. Styles. I have it." I said closing up my bag.

"I told you to call me Harry, Lily."

"I think that it would be best if I called you Mr. Styles to keep it professional." I said, giving him a half smile.

"Well do you need a ride home?" He asked.

"Um, no I'm good but thank you. I can take the bus." I did not want to sit through another awkward car ride, especially after what just happened.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Mr. Styles." I said opening his door.

"Yeah, uh well I'll see you then." He said awkwardly. He knows that he's screwed up.

When I got home, I wasn't surprised to see that I was alone. It happened a lot.

But I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. It was great and amazing I have to admit, but there was just something in my gut that made me want to throw up.

He was my teacher and I was his student and that's the way it should stay. But then again, he was quite cute.

I thought that I would invite Savannah, Suzanne, and Bernie over for a sleepover, because I was all lonely and it was only 4:30.

After they all came over, we set up our sleeping bags in the living room and talked in a circle, while eating popcorn and posting things on Instagram and Facebook.

"Did you guys hear? That Alison and Candy got into a fight?" Bernie said.

"SUZANNE AND I SAW IT HAPPEN!!!" Savannah yelled.

"Man, that was one crazy fight. Punches were thrown, hair was pulled, people kicked people in places that shouldn't be kicked, or hit, for that matter." Suzanne said.

"Really? What was it about?" I asked, curiously.

"One of Ali's friends told me that it was over Mr. Styles. Candy was telling Ali that she didn't have the looks to get a guy like him and then they started fighting over who was gonna get into his pants first and yadda, yadda, yadda." Savannah said. Man. I had forgotten how fun it was gossiping with these girls.

"So," started Savannah, "How are things going with you and Mr. Sexy?" She said raising her eyebrows.

"Actually, we kissed today. But it didn't feel right. I mean it felt good and I felt sparks, but something felt disgusting about kissing my teacher." Their mouths hung open.

"Well if it was me I would've been all over him like butter on toast girl mhm!" Said Savannah, which made us all laugh.

I told them about my gut feeling and other stuff about what happened that day.

"Well if you have a gut feeling about it, then maybe you should just wait things out. Sees how he treats you at school and stuff." Said Bernie.

"Yeah, I think Bernie's right on this." Said Suzanne.

"I think that's what I'll do. Thanks guys." After that we started talking about drama and other crap. It was loads of fun.

****************************

So how are you guys liking it so far? Please give me your feedback and comment and vote!!!(:

~Zombiecupcakequeen