Chapter 2

Lily's P. O. V.

It was a short drive from school to the mall. We had a fun time in the car laughing, cranking the music and rolling the windows down. We didn't care if anyone didn't like it, we were living while we're young (A/N one direction reference!!!! Okay, now back to the story).

We found a close place to park and immediately went inside Jamba Juice and ordered off the secret menu. It has lots of weird stuff like a sour gummy bear(A/N seriously, they do have a secret menu. Or, at least where I live..).

We walked into the mall and headed straight to Victoria's Secret because I needed more lingerie and Pink clothes.

As I was looking at the thongs in there, I picked out the ones that looked the best out of all of them. As I was turned around to go to the clothing, I fell on top of someone. Hard.

"Ow, you better watch where your going!" I said angrily, but I immediately took it back because it was none other than Mr. Styles.

"Oh my gosh!!!! Mr. Styles! I had no idea!!! I feel so bad!" I said, trying to get up, but fell again, closer to his face.

"That's alright, Lily. No need to worry." He said with his cute British accent, making me melt inside. Those green orbs that he had in his eyes, I could get so lost in them. And that hair? Most beautiful hair that I'd ever seen. The way his chocolate curls hung around his face perfectly. Wait... Was I having feelings for my teacher? No, I can't have feelings for him. It's probably just a little crush I told myself, as I got off of him.

"I am so truly sorry again Mr. Styles." I said biting my lip, looking down at the ground.

"Outside of school, call me Harry." He said, smiling, showing off his cute dimples.

"Erm.. Alright Harry. So tell me what your doing here." I asked him.

"Um, well, basically, I was just... Looking around, seeing what they had. You know, in case I wanted to buy a beautiful girl something." He said, winking and making me blush slightly.

"Uh uh. Okay then, I let you get back to looking, I have to go look at some clothes I want to buy." I said, making an excuse to get away because I swear, I would probably make a fool of myself if I stayed any longer.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow after school at 3." He said as I walked away.

"Okay then!" I yelled back.

I made my way over to the yoga pants and picked out yoga capris that said love all over the part that folds down and then it had a big LOVE in pink around my butt, in sequins. Then I moved onto the shirts and picked out a loose fitting shirt that was a light pink and it said love across the bottom in the front with a lightly painted heart in the middle in black.

I then went over to Savannah and Bernie to show them what I had picked.

"Cute!" Bernie said. They both picked out matching jackets that had a heart on the back and it said love in big letters in the bottom left-hand corner. It was funny because I had the same one at home. It was dark blue.

"You guys ready to check out?" I asked.

"Sure." They both said.

When we got to our car, it was time for us to go home.

----------------The Next Day

I heard a familiar beep outside and I saw that it was Savannah. And to my surprise Bernie was in the car too. We drove to school in a happy mood. I was wearing my new yoga capris and shirt and my jacket. I was decked out in love pink stuff. I wore my hair up in a high pony tail that I had straightened.

It was another slow moving day, until we got to math. One of the things I like about that class is that Mr. Styles lets us sit wherever we wanted.

"Okay class, today we will be starting trigonometry. Please open your books to page 20." He said. Trig. My mom had told me about that. She said that she would run out of that class every time she had it. My mom wasn't good at math either. Look at where I got that from.

The time came for school to end, and then I could go over to Mr. Styles' house.

"I'm not gonna go home with you guys today, I'm going over to Mr. Sexy's house." I told Bernie and Savannah. We all laughed.

"Okay, but don't get too cozy!" Savannah joked.

"Haha alright! Love you guys." I said as I gave them hugs.

I waked back into Mr. Styles room.

"Hey, Mr. Styles? Is it okay if I have a ride to your house? I didn't bring my car today." I asked

"Of course, Lily." He said, getting up out of his chair, and then locking his room.

When we got to inside his car, I smelled the new car sent. It was a red Porsche.

The ride to his house was very awkward. I thought that he was gonna do something to try to get me to go all googly eyed for him, but he just decided to keep to himself.

So instead I decided to turn on the radio. It caught his attention a little. He looked over and smirked. I just ignored him and hummed along.

When we got to his house, he went and opened my door for me. He was such a gentleman.

When we got inside, his house was beautiful. It was big, and everything about it was just, perfect. It was in a big neighborhood called Blue Ridge where the higher end middle class to rich people lived. It was a really nice neighborhood.

When I got inside, I sat down at his table, so that we could quickly get started.

"So what don't you get, Lily?" He asked.

"Well, I don't get how to find X here and here." I said as I pointed to two problems on the page.

"Okay, so here's what you do.." He began.

About a half an hour later, we were done and I had finished my homework.

"Wow, Harry. I really understand it now. Thanks a lot." I said in astonishment. I can't believe how much I understood with this guy.

"Hey, you know what they say! It all depends on who's teaching you." He said smiling at me.

"Well thanks again. Is it alright if I use your bathroom?" I asked.

"Sure. Up the stairs and to the left." He said.

After I was done doing my business, I walked downstairs to find Harry nowhere.

"Harry? Harry where are you??? This isn't funny! I swear, if you scare me, I kick the living fu-" But I was cut off by two strong arms that wrapped around my waist.

"Or you'll kick the what out of me?" He asked, turning me around, with a slight smirk on his face.

"I... I uhh... Urm..." I stammered. I was just so taken by his beauty.

"Will you still kick the living fu*k out of me if I did this?" He said leaning in close to my face. I didn't know if I was ready for this...

******************************

CLIFFHANGER!!!!! What do you think? Will they kiss? Or will she have a change of mind and pull away? Please please please give me feedback. I would love to know what you think!!! So please comment and vote!!!

~Zombiecupcakequeen