Chapter 1

Lily's P.O.V

"Lily, honey!!!! Time to get up!! Time to get ready for the first day of 12th grade!!!" My mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs. Ugh. I hated getting up early. But at least this was my last year of getting up early.

I went over to my closet to pick out my outfit for the day. I ended up picking out a short skirt with a yellow background and different colored flowers on it. I took my light blue dip down low shirt and tucked it inside my skirt and slipped on my red toms.

I skipped over to the bathroom in a very happy mood, although, I don't know why. I put on some light makeup and curled my hair. I made my way downstairs for breakfast with my mom.

My mom was the best mom ever. It's hard to believe that she keeps a happy mood after everything that we've been through together. She lost my dad in a car crash when I was only 5. That was hard on her. She had lost lots of jobs and had a hard time finding boyfriends. But she figured that she had to stay happy for me and she's done a great job at it. Right now she has a traveling job as an art columnist for The Seattle Times. She will be gone next week to be at Western Washington University for an art show that lasts all week.

"Savannah is coming to pick me up for school today mom." I said to her at the table.

"Alright honey." My mom said with a smile. Savannah is my best friend. We meet in pre-school and we've been conjoined twins ever since then. She's been with me through my ups, and downs and I love her for that.

BEEP BEEP!!!

"Bye mom, I'll see you later!" I said, getting up from the table to grab my bag.

"I won't be home when you get home, I'll already be gone on my trip because they moved the art show to this week!" She said.

"Okay, I love you mom!!" I yelled walking down the steps outside our house.

"Love you too honey!!" She said back.

"Hey bitch." Savannah said as I got into her car.

"Hey whore." I said back leaning over to give her a hug.

"You ready for your first day of 12th grade?" She said excitedly.

"Hell yeah I am!" I said back. And with that she backed out of our driveway.

12th grade was going to be my year for me. This was the year that I was gonna have the most fun in. I was going to get a boyfriend who could actually love me for who I was, unlike my last boyfriend, Jake. The boy who was forced into asking me out just so he could look cool in front of his friends. I was one of the most popular girls at school, and Jake was a good looking, not so cool guy. I loved him a lot, but he didn't feel the same way. And ever since he dated me, he's been one of the most popular guys ever. But I wasn't gonna let that happen again.

When we got to school, we were five minutes before the first bell. It was a nice and sunny day in Lynnwood (right out of Seattle) and that was rare weather.

Savannah and I were excited for school, because this year we had every class together! We practically ran to our first class, world history. We wanted to make this the best year ever.

When lunch came around, we sat with our friends that consisted of Bernie (A/N shes a girl), Suzanne, Mathew, Ryan, Michael, and Bryant. Everyone had a boyfriend at that table except me. Bernie was dating Ryan, Suzanne was dating Michael, and Savannah was dating Bryant. Mathew had a girlfriend, but she went to a different school.

When lunch was over, Savannah, Bernie and I walked to our last class, Math. Our worst worst subject. But at least Mr. McCardle was cool and always found a way to make the class laugh.

"Kids, sit anywhere you like." He said

Immediately Bernie, Savannah and I all sat at a table together. But something just didn't seem right.

"Uh, Mr. McCardle? Is everything okay? You usually give us assigned seats..." I said.

"I know Lily, but you will know in a little bit." He said, reasurring me.

After the bell rang, Mr. McCardle started speaking.

"Class, for the last 3 years, I have been your math teacher. But this year, I am moving to London with my wife because I am sick of this state. So you have a new Math teacher from London named Mr. Styles." When Mr. McCardle said that, a very, very sexy man came in and all the girls screamed, except me. I just laughed at them, because I knew that it was illegal to date a teacher. And being the goodie two shoes I am, would never do that.

"Goodbye class and thank you Mr. Styles." Mr. McCardle said. With that, he left.

The period seemed to pass by slowly because all the girls were swooning over the teacher. But it got  a little uncomfortable with Mr. Styles because he kept shooting me sexy looks.

After class, Mr. Styles called me to his desk as I was walking out.

"Wait for me outside guys!" I yelled to them.

"Yes Mr. Styles?" I asked.

"Lily, I've been looking at your grades, and I was wondering, do you have a personal tutor?" He asked.

My last tutor quit on me because I couldn't understand it fast enough for his liking.

"No, not right now." I said.

"Well is it okay if I tutor you?" He asked, with a smile on his face.

"Uhh, sure I guess." I didn't know if teachers were allowed to do this...

"Great, can you do it today?" He asked even more excited.

"No, I'm going to the mall today with my friends. But I can do it the rest of the week." Wait, did I just say that? I didn't know if I wanted the rest of the week with him.

"Alright," He said scribbling something down. "Okay, here's my address. Can't wait to see you." He said, giving me a wink.

Oh man. What have I done? I asked myself.

"So what did Mr. Sexy want?" Savannah asked, winking.

"To be my personal tutor." I said with a smile. Wait, why did I just smile? I don't like him! Or, I don't think so...

"Lily! Your being so bad ass!!" Bernie yelled, jokingly.

"Haha okay guys. Lets get going to the mall." I said. I felt a pair of eyes on me as I walked down the hall and looked back to see Mr. Styles with a smirk on his face. From that moment on, I knew that this was going to be an unforgettable senior year.

****************

So... How'd you guys like it? I have so many ideas for this story and I feel like posting another chapter tonight!!! I think I might(: but I have to do laundry first): so what do you think of the plot? I know that with my other story long live, the main character's name is also lily, but I just wanted to put me and my friends names into them. So please, comment and vote!! I would love your feedback!!

~Zombiecupcakequeen