3

Please bear with me while this story gets started, I haven't written a story in a while. Xx

The rest of the day went by slowly, people stopped me in the hall to wish me happy birthday, or give me some kind of gift.
After last period Vic, me, and our one guy friend Matt went back to her house to prepare for the party, which I am not looking forward to for Ashton reasons. 

"Ashton we're home!" Vic yelled as we walked through the door.
As Ashton came down the stairs his slightly curly hair bounced,
He walked over to us and smiled a bit.
"Ash do you remember Ella?" Vic asked him.
This is it. This is going to be the most awkward 5 minutes.
"Of course I do. She's the best hide and seek player I've  met." He answered smiling.
Oh god I'm gonna die.
"Nice to see you ashton. Well we have to set up for the party so I'll go get the stuff from the garage" I said quickly. Before I could walk away vic and Matt pulled me back.
"Um no you aren't. Me and vic are setting up the party and you don't get too see it until its time" he said, as if I were a 6 year old wanting a cookie before dinner.
"Yeah, you and ahston are staying in my room until its done" she said in her tone that means that there's no way she's loosing this battle.
"Wait why does ashton have to stay up there with me?" I asked.
"To make sure you don't sneak out, come on birthday girl let's go." He said as he lead me upstairs to Vic's room.

"Ashton I don't need you to babysit me " I said angrily.
"Funny how I've always been your babysitter huh?" He said.
"No not really." I said throwing myself on the bed.

Ashton sat down next to me and ran his fingers through his hair.
Its like he knows I've always had a crush on him. The only problem with that is that he terrified me. When we were kids he got sent to live with his 2 dads in Australia for getting into fights and getting expelled form 3 different schools. He put people in the hospital even.
Ashtons mom, and Vic's mom are sisters, they lived next door to each other, which is why ashton always babysat me and vic, he was never dangerous around us, but his fights would come home with him, whenever he came home friends of people he beat up would come back for revenge. I saw what he could do, I was so terrified, I didn't like being around him. As it got worse ,one day he'd been babysitting us, and somone came to the door, and when ashton opened it the guy attacked him, and all I saw from the hallway was ashtons eyes turn so dark and scary as he turned around and told us to go call Vic's dad.
Vic's seen him since he left, always told me his temper was always very short. Which made me scared still.

I looked over to see ashton playing on his phone, he looked so calm. Hard to believe he's hurt people. 

"So how old are you now?" He asked looking up from his phone.
"I'm 16 today." I said happily.
"I think one of the last time I saw you was your 6th birthday. 10 years ago, you haven't gotten a lot taller since then though." he replied. 
"Heyy!" I said throwing a pillow at him and pouting.
He wrapped his arms around me and laughed. I could feel his Deep laugh more than I heard it I'm pretty sure.
"No pouting little girl, its your birthday Today." He sweetly.
He moved his arms from around me, and laid down closer to me.
Minutes passsed and not a word was said. Just music playing softly.
He started singing along and smiled, he got up to turn the music up.
He pulled me to my feet much to my disliking.
"Ashton I don't dance!" I said loud over the music. He kept singing and dancing until I gave in and danced with him, he stopped dancing and leaned in close to me until I felt his lips right below my ear. I quickly stepped back, and turned the music down.
"Why are you so afraid of me darling?" He asked.

"Because I know who you are." I replied.