5

Ellas pov~

I woke up to the bright sun coming through the window, once my eyes adjusted I noticed I was in Ashtons bed, suddenly I remembered last night, the moment in the kitchen with Ashton, the strange guy, and Ashton again. Why did he take care of me? Why won't he stop taking care of me?

I looked at the clock to see it was 11 am, I slid out of the tall bed and fell to the floor, realizing my hangover.
I got up and made my way into vic's room and crawled into her bed and poked her sides to wake her up, which she doenst like.
"You raging bitch I hate you." She yelled at me.
I covered my head with a pillow to try and muffle the loud girl next to me.
"Hey loud mouth, do you have food?" I asked while still under the pillow.
She nodded and groaned as a response.

As I went downstairs I saw the mess of the party, it wasn't as bad as it could have been, but Matt was covered in lipstick and asleep while holding a bra?
Deciding to ignore it, I went to the kitchen to grab a poptart and went to sit outside on the back patio, I opened the sliding glass doors and found Ashton sitting there next to a bottle of whisky.
"Hey.. thanks for helping me last night "
"You remember that? " he asked.
"I'm not a forgetful drunk, plus who else would have put me in your bed?" I sat next to him and took a swig from the bottle.
" how often do you drink ella? When did you become the kind of person who drinks at 11 am?" He looked at me with a bit of sadness. "Since I started having nightmares, about my dad, and you. It started last year when he left for 6 months." I took another swig before taking a bite of poptart.
He looked at me like He couldn't decide which part of that to respond to. I don't blame him.

"Do you remember last night in the kitchen?" He asked nervously.
I nodded my head and looked at him. 
" so you know what that collar of yours means huh?" He almost smirked that famous smirk.
I smiled a shy smiled and stood up taking the bottle, I went down to his ear and whispered "Yes sir." Before walking back inside and up to vic's room to sleep before going to my family party with my parents.

I woke up 2 hours later and took a shower and got dressed, I went down stairs to find Vic in the kitchen with a glass of something weird smelling and green. " here, you need it before going home, it'll help the hangover." She handed me the drink and I gulped it down and gagged. " oh and Matt went home after cleaning up, he said his mom needed him home today." She said while handing me a bottle of water.
"You're the best. I love you." I said
"Can you drive me home?" I asked.
"I thought you said your mom was picking you up? I can't drive like this!"
"Shit! Vic how am I getting home. I can't walk, you can't drive, Matt is gone!" I'm fucked if I don't get home soon.
"You need a ride?" Oh no. I turned around to see Ashton. I looked at Vic who looked at me with a smile and a thumbs up. Great.
"Yes please.." I said looking down.
He came over and grabbed my bags from me. "Let's go then." He said walking out. I waved bye to Vic and walked out behind him.
We got into his car and headed towards my house in silence until he pulled over a few blocks away from my house by a park and looked at me. "What is going on with us? You act like you hate me and then this morning with what you said? What is it? Because you're making thus very hard to understand!" He was mad and I kinda understand why.
I act scared of him and then I call him sir, I don't even know what I feel or what I'm thinking. I stay quiet, I couldn't think of anything to say that wouldn't be stupid or slutty. I hated that the collar and kiss thing made me feel so fuzzy and nice, but he's Ashton. "I was still drunk Ashton, forget I said that." I said looking out the window. "Can you please take me home?" I asked.

He put his hand to my face and made me look at him, he pulled me onto his lap and kissed me harder than he did last night. Like I was water and he had been stranded in the desert.
His hand moved to my throat and he squeezed softly, but hard enough that I knew he was in control.
I pulled away to look at him, his eyes looked into mine with intensity. "Ashton stop! We can't do this shit!" I tried to move back to the passenger seat but he held me there in his lap.
"Ella, stop pretending this isn't something you want." He was still holding me, controlling me. I looked at him before slapping his hands away and moving back to my seat. "Take me home Ashton. " I demanded.
"Fine." He said with his voice dripping in anger and frustration. We drove silently to my house, and he carried my stuff to the door and then drove off as fast as he could down the street. I huffed and walked inside, my mom's side of the family was all there, and I had to pretend I hadn't been drinking the whole night before.

We ate the burgers my dad cooked out on the grill, like a normal family. Like a family without the cheating father, I opened presents which at 16 is just gift cards and envelopes of money and cards with glitter on them.
After everyone left I went up to my room to get ready for bed, as I crawled into bed I got a text from Ashton.

ASHTON:
Don't ignore me ella.

ASHTON:
Ella please.. we need to talk..

ASHTON:
fine. But we will talk about this.

My mom walked into my room as I turned my phone off. She sat at the end of my bed and held my hand.  "How was your party at vic's?" She asked.
Oh yeah know. Normal stuff, drugs and alcohol. Sexual harassment. "It was great mom, pretty chill." I lied. She kissed my head and started to walk out " I'm glad you're doing better and you're happy. Goodnight sweetie." She smiled and left the room.
Ha happy. She thinks I'm happy. She thinks I'm better. Well mommy dearest, I've never been worse. I opend my nightstand and took out a bottle of tequila and took a big drink of it. I sighed and turned off my lights and tried my best to sleep.