4

Ashton stepped back from me and looked away. "I remember all of the fights, the police lights. All of it Ashton, i had nightmares for a year!" I said getting louder with every word.

"You think i didnt know that? I've heard Vic talk about you, and i feel awful when I start remembering those nights." He said, sounding hurt.
I sat down on the floor and pulled my knees up to my chest, thinking over his words. Maybe he has changed, maybe he's not so bad. But he's not all that good either.

Minutes passed of us sitting on different sides of the room, music Played on and on while we sat without any words being said, the awkwardness could be cut with a spoon.
"This is why I didn't want to come home" he said angry, the sudden words startled me and I looked up. "I knew that no one would belive that I was different, and maybe I'm really not! Maybe you should be scared of me, everyone else is." His words were loud and sounded angry. He got up and walked out of the room, a few minutes later I heard the front door open and slam shut. I walked over to tbe window to see Ashton get in a car and drive away.

Good job ella you've fucked up again.
After 2 hours stuck in Vic's bedroom she texted me to start getting ready.
I went to her bathroom and took a shower, and then dried my long blonde hair.
Almost all of my party clothes are in Vic's closet, so I dug around until I found the perfect outfit.

After an hour and a half I was Done and could hear people down stairs already. I walked down the hall and found matt and vic at the stairs. " Happy birthday slut!" Vic screamed at me. Matt picked me up and put me on his shoulders and started going downstairs to the party.
As we made it to the bottom stair everyone was cheering and yelling happy birthday to me.  Matt took me to the kitchen and put me back on my feet. " so what form of alcohol would you like to start with, jello, or liquid?" Matt asked picking up both options. I smiled and took the jello shot and then dragged my two best friends to dance.

~~~~Ashtons P.O.V a couple hours into the party~~~~
I pulled into the drive way and made my way inside past all the people, i got to the kitchen and found some random drink and moved to the main room to find my cousin.
After looking for 10 minutes I found her with ella and a few guys trying to dance with them. "Careful Vic, you can't hold your alcohol." I said laughing at her stumbling steps. "I am great at drinking ash!" She said as her words slurred.
She pulled me to dance with them, and after a couple songs I realize Ella wasn't with us anymore, I looked around and saw her in the kitchen getting another drink. I made my way to her, and handled her the bottle she needed.
"So since it's your birthday you got to dress like a slut?" I asked with a smirk.
She gave me a hard stare and ignored me as she poured more shots.
I looked her up and down and all I could think about was the 6 year old girl I babysat that wore the same pink jeans and sparkley butterfly shirt all the time. " You know that collar you're wearing isn't just a fashion statement right?"
"Maybe I do, maybe I don't."
I walked over to her from the other side of the kitchen and pulled her closer by the the ring of her collar. "I think the look of submission in your eyes tells me you do know"
Her big Brown eyes stared into mine and I could tell she knew exactly what she was wearing. "Ashton if you don't let me go I'll-" I kissed her hard before she could finish speaking, she gave in and let me kiss her. I wrapped my hand in her hair and pulled her away, I might have even heard a moan.
"Don't get too drunk and dance with the wrong guy Ella"  I smirked and walked out with my drink, and danced for a while.

I spotted Ella dancing with a guy she probably doenst know, and I was keeping an eye on her.
They were making their way to the stairs and I could see them better, I saw him pulling her up the stairs and saw her resisting.
I walked over to them once she saw me she stumbled Into my arms crying. "Come on babe, let's go upstairs and have some birthday fun" he said taking Her hand and pulling her away from me. I got between them and held her behind me. "Hey asshole mind your own business" the guy tried to grab her arm, i pushed him away and he pushed back. "She doesn't want to fuck you man, leave." He punched me and then stormed put of the house, I led Ella upstairs to my room and sat her on the bed and got her some water. "Thank you" she said so softly I could barely hear it. I sat on the chair in the corner and texted Vic that Ella was resting upstairs. I knee she didnt remeber the thing that happend in the kitchen, but i did, when I looked up from my phone Ella had taken her boots off and laid down. " Hey how about you put on something clean and comfortable." She nodded and I went to the dresser and got out one of my time shirts  and handed it to her. She went into the bathroom to change and came back out a minute later. She stumbled to my bed and giggled "ashhhh, guess what."
"Yes Ella?" I smiled.
" when my parents find out that I drink they're going to kick me out" she whispered. My smiled dropped.
"Then you're going to have to stop drinking, but right now you're going to sleep." I said pulling the covers over her. She nodded her head and snuggled into the bed. I turned to walk put but she grabbed my hand and pulled me down so she could whisper something to me. " I don't think you're a bad person" I watched her fall asleep and walked out, I went to the one of the upstairs couches and thought about what she said until I couldn't keep my eyes open.

---------------------------------------------------------
Wow! I updated! It's super long this time and I really will try to make it better. Leave suggestions and comments for more chapters!