Hidden Paintings

Chapter 25

Hidden Paintings

Minho had some police officers when he arrived in the airport. Because of Hara and Lee Joon’s effort, they were able to get Suzy’s assistant.

When the assistant saw the officers…he immediately said the truth.

“It was my Boss who ordered me to leak the files…she asked me to go to my dream country after that…” said the assistant.

So it was really Suzy…but why would she do it? Is she so in love with L suddenly that she would go against Sulli’s family?

Sulli arrived at the Police office.

“Miss Sulli….” The assistant Stood up. He was her Dad’s assistant before he became Suzy’s.

“And  I thought you were loyal to Dad….how can you betray him?” Said Sulli

“I…all my life all I did was to serve your family.” Said the assistant. “But I never got promoted…and I don’t think I ever will…I wanted to live my dream life.”

Sulli shook her head. She knows of her Dad’s plan for the assistant before he got sick…but since her Dad got sick… the plans never pushed through. It was such a waste…

“We are in the process of arresting Suzy Bae. She will be brought in shortly.” Said the police officer.

Sulli closed her eyes…Suzy…why?

Minho pulled Sulli’s head to his shoulder.

“Everything will be cleared out soon, Sulli.” Said Minho

Chansung arrived at the police station. Taeyeon and Key just behind him…he saw Sulli in Minho’s arms…it tears him up inside…

Taeyeon went in but Key stayed  by Chansung.

“I think those two…has been waiting a long time to be together…” said Key “Since high school, they’ve been trying to push each other away. But now I think they know there’s no other way but to be together.”

Key took a deep breath. “They deserve to be happy together, Boss.” Said Key

And then Key went in. But Chansung…can’t face them…he left.

----------------------------

Suzy was arrested and soon enough she was sentenced to be imprisoned. Se did not even try to defend herself!

Sulli visited Suzy once.

“Dad…he took care of your family ever since…so why did you do it?” asked Sulli “Is it because of L? Why didn’t you tell the court? L should be punished for pushing you to do this.”

Suzy smirked…this woman…is so clueless.

“Because I did it on my own decision. I don’t like your family.” Said Suzy

“Your Dad was always the Boss….my Dad was the outsider…he follows your dad’s every word like a puppy…” said Suzy “But most of all…I hate you.”

Sulli is in pain…why…is it because of Minho?

“You always had the choice…I was always forced to do what you don’t like to do. In highschool…I was an Artist…and I was forced to give up Art for journalism…because that’s what the man they wanted to engage me with demanded. That man was supposed to be engaged to you.” Said Suzy

“But you didn’t want to be engaged then…so I was forced to take it…when I fell in love…really in love with Minho…I had no choice but to back away…because he likes you…and I had  Fiancee. And then just when I thought I finally accepted being a journalist…I was forced to give it up for business….because you wanted to stay as a journalist…because everyone wants to give you what you want.” Said Suzy