So it begun

I wave to my family as I carry my bags to my new Mercedes Benz and place them in the back." Katie!" I turn around just in time to catch my little brother as he jumps into my arms." Promise you'll get me things from your adventures, please, please!" He begs, jumping up and down in excitement." I promise James. Take care of mother and father while I am gone okay." He nods and I place him down, watching him run back too our parents I wave again and get inside my car and drive off before I change my mind.

Today I'm going to the mountains to stay with my aunt for three months to learn and get used to being in the country sense im planning to move next year. Mother and father think its a good idea and great for me so of course I'll do it.
.......................................

The sun has gone down as I drove down the highway and feeling a bit hungry I reach down into my pocketbook and take out a small bag of chips. Pulling over into the grass I open the bag and start eating the chips, grateful I packed some snacks for later." Thank you good thinking." I mutter to myself.

After eating the chips I put the empty bag back inside mine before getting back on the road. Coming to a crossing a bang sounds in the distance and a few seconds later the glass on the windshield shstters into pieces, my hands let go of the wheel to cover my face as the glass flies everywhere and only a few pieces dig into the skin of my arms but I barley notice as the car crashes into a sign no doubt breaking something.

I'm scared to move my arms from in front of my face as I shake in fear, my heart banging frantically in my chest. Looking up I reach to open the car door when the sound of groaning metal fills the space and I know something bad is about to happen.

The door is taken off its hendges and thrown far away as my eyes lock with the brown ones of a man, a crooked smile on his face." Ge-get away from me." My voice is shaky as I angle myself away from him trying to get away, not really caring my seatbelt disabled me from moving like I wanted. All I knew was I needed to get away from this man." Your pretty for a human girl. Master will be very happy with your blood." The man said, his smile widening. My what!

Before anything else the man reached forward and grabbed my ankle and with unimaginable strength pulled me out of the car, the seatbelt snapping in the process, I cry out as my head hits the cold asphalt of the street. Motherfucking bitch!" Oops, doxnt want to mess up my gift to the Master." The man mused. My world is turned upside down as he lifts me over his shoulder, the pounding in my head from hitting the ground started to mess with my vision as he carried me down the road. Something in my head screamed for me to get away from this person while another said I would be okay, but why?

The man cried out as something pushed him away from me. My body goes into overdrive and my hands raise to help me from hitting my head on the cold concrete, instead I am able to do cartwheels till I am standing on shaky feet, breathing off kilter, no doubt from the blood dripping from my arms and most definitely my head.

I look toward the man to see as my vision started to blurr him on the ground, trying his best to fight off a group of wolves. That will teach you." Are you okay?" I turned to look at the person who was talking but my body wouldnt move as everything turned black.