Chapter 10

As I continue to stare mindlessly at my professor, I count down the minutes until I can finally leave this hell hole. My phone vibrates and I desperately try not to look at my phone, but my curiosity gets the best of me.

Adam:Lets go out again tonight...I miss you

Katee:Where to?

Adam:Restaurant,wear something nice;)

Katee:See you at 7

I was extremely exited about tonights date with Adam.Things where going so well and I was exited to see how our relationship would continue. I hoped tonight would be the night where Adam and I would make it official.I fantasied about the night while putting on my dark purple strapless dress, would Adam buy me flowers and ask me to be his girlfriend with his cheeky smile? Would he invite me over to his place? I was running a bit late so I decided to put minimal makeup on, but still enough to match my dress.I thanked god for making me go shopping with vicky that day, or else I would have absolutely nothing to wear!And believe or not, that lingerie was coming in handy.Just as soon as I was  about to sit down,I hear a vibration from my phone.

Adam:Heyy, something came up, I was wondering if you could  meet me at the restaurant.

Kate:Oh yeah sure

Adam: Great! The address is 640 ave webber

I closed my phone sighing in annoyance that I'd have to drive to a place that I've never been before, I really did not wanna get lost.I knew it was a silly reason to be annoyed to I decided to make the best of it. I hopped in my shitty car and set up a j.p.s  on my phone.In an hour, I had finally arrived.I stared at the restaurant for a minute, taking in the beauty.This looked like a very expensive place,god was I anxious.

I walked slowly trying not to trip over my dress.The door slowly opened and my eyes scanned the room for Adam.There room was packed with people talking and laughing, numerous waiters walking around with bottles of champagne, but still no sign of Adam.Where was he?

"Excuse me Miss, do you have a reservation?"A lady in uniform approached me.

"Im looking for someone...Adam Dawson..He might be on the list"I say as she scans the paper full of reservation names

"Right this way" She escorts me around the restaurant.We continue to walk,further and further away from the crowd of people until we reach a room.I step inside being Adam standing in a suit holding 3 roses. I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion as the waitress talks.

"Have a good time,I'll be back in a bit to collect your orders" she exits leaving me alone with Adam.I stayed silent for  a while taking in in the beauty of this room.I wondered if Adam could hear my heart beating fast.He started to walk closer to me with a grin on his face

"Well hello to you to" He laughs kissing me cheek "You look like you just saw a ghost."

"Its just...this..this is amazing Adam" I stutter "This is gonna cost a fortune"

"I almost forgot, here are your flowers love"He says handing them to me "Three roses in celebration for our third date"

"Is this really our third date?" I ask blushing

"Yeah and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it,lets sit" he says and hands me a menu 

We continue to make small talk while browsing through the menu.Everything looked so goo, I couldn't decide what I wanted.I also didn't want to get something that was too expensive.The prices where ridiculous,50 dollars for a steak?Are they mad?The waitress came by and took our orders I ended up getting the same thing as Adam in the end.Things where going smoothly, the conversation continued as we sipped on our white wine.