Chapter 12

I sit in the bathroom for what feels like hours. Adam doesn't try to talk to me, I assume he's sitting in the living room waiting for me to come out. I tried to think of a plan to leave but it was impossible with the way I was injured.I wanted to call someone for help but my phone was nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly I head footsteps irrupting throughout the hall, I hold my breath hoping Adam doesn't walk in the bathroom. I exhale when I hear the front door slammed shut. I waited a couple of minutes before making sure he was really gone and did my best to sit up. I slowly made my way out of the bathroom in search of some answers. I also needed to find a phone. I began looking through drawers, books papers throwing them all over the room. I looked like wife who had found out her husband had been cheating, I was angry and I needed answers now. Hours later I was almost done searching every last inch of this apartment and still had found nothing. I made my way to the last drawer at the end of the hall and began rummaging through it.

I began to think of Adam. Why was he so different from before? I used to think of him as someone I could talk to, someone who could make me laugh. Why did I even care so much. God I hated this, every since he kissed me all I could think about was Adam Adam Adam. Its ridiculous, he is a dangerous person why can't my brain understand that. I can't get involved with him any longer. Easier said then done.

I jumped when the front door opened again,my body froze  and all I could do was stand there looking at the wall.

"Dont bother looking for answers, you're not gonna find them here" Adam mumbles

"I was looking for a phone" I say through gritted teeth

"Good luck finding one in an old broom closet" He chuckles 

"Where did you put the phone, all hotels have phones"

"Who said this was a hotel?" he says

"Then let me use your phone"

"Ha, sorry no can do doll face"he smirks

"You can't keep me here forever"

"Says who" he challenges

"You're sick! This is not funny Adam! You havent given me any answers, why are we here? I ask furiously. Adam chuckles and pulls out what looks to be a cigarette but from the smell I can tell its a joint. How could he be getting high right now? Unbelievable. 

"Calm down will you? Everything is fine, in less than 2 hours everything will be back to normal. Lets just say there was  a mix up in the system" he exhales the smoke from his lungs

"What system? What are you talking about?" 

"Listen princess,  I will explain this to you once so you can shut up but after that, never bring this up again got it? And if you tell anyone about this so help me god- they will track you down and it won't be a pretty sight." he says through gritted teeth "What you saw yesterday is what happens when your band mates don't pay their dealer for the drugs they buy."

"So all of this shit happened because of some unpaid drugs?! They chases us around with a gun!

"What can I say? Dealers want their money as soon as possible, they usually chase people to scare them" Adam tells me

"Wow fucking fantastic" I mumble under my breath

"What did you say?" Adam grumbles

" I just find it unbelievable how you could be some kind at the restaurant and then you end up being a crazy drug addict with personality disorder" I say 

"You're overreacting  I am not a drug addict, I only do drugs to have a good time, And I do not have personality disorder!"

"Adam you may not notice but when you get angry you say and do some horrible things. One minute you are telling me you want me to move in and the next you are calling me stupid and saying shit that makes me hate you."

" I only get angry when silly girls think they handle anything thrown their way! Lets be honest for a second, I only asked you to move in with is because I needed rent money so don't flatter yourself" he spits "Lets go, its time to drive you home, you've seen enough"

The car ride home was a very silent journey. My mind however was not silent. This whole time Adam had been stringing be along for what purpose? If he hated me so much why did he bother taking me out? Why did he show such a beautiful side to his personality. Was angered me the most was that I still really liked him and I was sad to think that this might be last time I ever see him again.

Suddenly the car stops, I look up and see my driveway fear strikes in my mind I hope my dad isn't home. 

"You can leave any time now" Adam chuckles after clearing his throat. I roll y eyes and gather my things

"wait" Adam protests "I didn't say that to be rude, I just thought you would be running home after the night we had"

"Well it looks like we don't know much about each other " I say getting out of the car and slamming the door.

***********************************

IM BACKKKKK GIRLIES!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED :) AS ALWAYS LIKE/COMMENT/SHARE