Chapter 2

Vanessa POV

I woke up the next morning remembering what happened. I heard the front door open. I knew that was Ms. Tutuie. I turned over and Ella was on her back, I was just admiring her. She doesn't deserve to be in here, no one does, but she is just too young. That is the very first reason I don't want to go anywhere. I already had a plan. I have money saved up from allowance, babysitting money, and work. I was going to adopt her and get a place and everything, like I say all the time, she is like my own. I have known her practically her whole life.

I got up once I felt like it. I was so sore from last night. I went downstairs into the living room and sat Ella down, so I can get her a bottle. I picked her up and she can hold her own bottle, so I put her back on her bed. I got on my favorite top; it was just a plain blouse that had crosses all over it. I put on a tank top under that. I put on some white skinny jeans and black converse. I put on some bracelets to cover up the hundred self-harm scars. They were white; I learned to do it other places. I had hundreds of them. The worst was my left wrist. I walked to get Ella and put her in the play pen downstairs. I got up Florence, she always gets up late, so I have to get her in an onsie and get her a bottle. I got her and put her in her own playpen, so she could eat. I fixed Ella's hair considering she has so much of it. I get Florence's hair that she has and brush it. She was bald when she came here. I went to get Grace and Hazel. They both have pretty long hair. I put on outfits and then take them downstairs to fix their hair. I run back upstairs and get out clothes for London and Victoria. They can get themselves ready, I just need to tie up their hair and tie their shoes. I go and throw a pillow at Scarlett and Marnie. They grouch at me and then get up. I go back downstairs.

I start breakfast, I start peeling oranges and apples I put in toast and waffles. I start beating the eggs and Laney is sitting down at the table.

"What," I say.

"Hey, don't be mad at me," she said.

"Whatever," I said.

"Okay," she said.

"I am really busy, I still have to get up Ms. Tutuie, I have to get breakfast done and then get Ella with Ms. Tutuie," I said.

"I know, but your family wants to see you," she said.

"What are they outside like they were last night," I said. She looked down.

"Laney," I furiously said.

"I am sorry, they insisted," she looked hurt.

"No, I am sorry, I know the policy. Bring them in, I am really busy," I said. I went to get everyone from the living room.

"Come on, let's go get some breakfast," I said.

"Yay," London said. I laughed.

"Wait, we have some guests," I said.

"Okay, we will act good," Marnie said.

"Okay, good," I giggled. I walked in and they were sitting at the large dining room table.

"I'll be right back," I said. I went into Ms. Tutuie's room.

"We are going to leave in around 30 minutes," I said.

"Whatever get out," she screamed.

"Jesus," I said. I closed the door and started laughing. She is funny when she sleeps.

"Is something funny," Laney asked.

"No," I tried to stop laughing.

"If there is left overs help yourself," I said.