Ch.9

Demi POV

I woke up to a great smelling house. I got up and washed my face and went downstairs. Vanessa was feeding Ella.

“You’re not gonna wake anyone up,” she asked.

“Well not if there sleeping,” she laughed. Demi smirked.

“Hey, everyone breakfast that Vanessa made. Come and get it,” she sung the last part.

“Thanks for that,” she angelically laughed.

Soon people were coming in.

“It’s nothing special,” she smiled.

“Thanks,” Dianna said and kissed her forehead.

“I have bad news,” I announced once everyone was seated.

“I have to go back to L.A.,” I looked down.

“I thought you had the whole year off,” Dianna asked.

“I misunderstood, I have to come back for like 1 week to deal with my label,” I told them.

“One week isn’t that much though baby,” Dianna said.

“I know but its 1 week off from my 12 months,” she said.

“It’s okay baby, it’s your job and most people can’t even get 2 weeks off baby,” Dianna said.

“We can come back with you for your week,” Eddie offered.

“I won’t have any time off. I know they will make me do interviews and shit,” I said.

“Demi, there is a baby here. She is supposed to be picking up words anytime now,” Vanessa screamed.

“Okay, okay, sorry,” I laughed.

“Little Ella, how about you go and say mama. I think it will make Vanessa very happy,” I said. She just giggled. I love having a baby in the house all the time.

A/n- not the end of the chapter, but I am really having writers block, so I am going to do a time skip to 5 years later. Ella is now 6. I know its annoying, but yeah.

Ella POV

“Mommy, Aunt Demi, Aunt Dallas, Aunt Mads, Grandma, Grandpa,” I screamed. I heard people running in. Mommy first.

“What is it Ella, what is it,” she said. She looked worried.

“I can tie my shoes, look,” she smiled. Mommy just laughed.

“Make two bunny ears. The bunny runs around the tree. The bunny jumps in a hole. Close it up tight,” I squealed.

“Good job baby,” mommy told me. Everyone was clapping for me.

“Let’s get you to school, so I can go to school,” mommy said.

She picked me up and took us to her car. Aunt Demi gave us a car for mommy’s birthday last year. Mommy is in college, and I just started first grade. It is really fun, and my teacher is really nice.

“Alright, here is your lunch. Aunt Maddie will pick you up today after school because I have some things to do,” mommy said.

“Okay, I love you,” I smiled.

“Love you too honey, now go you’re going to be late,” I ran out of the car and went to my class room.

“Ella do you have your story ready,” my teacher, Mrs. Smith asked.

“Yes can I go first please,” I asked.

“Yes you can,” she smiled I put away my backpack and sat down at my seat. Mommy braided my long hair today. It touches my bottom, even with a braid.

“Okay, today we are presenting our stories, first up Ella Lovato,” Mrs. Smith called.

“My name is Ella Lovato and I am presenting The House of Girls. There was a girl and her name was Elouise. She lived with her 3 aunts, mommy, grandma, and grandpa. Two of her aunts acted and one was a model. Her mommy is in college and her grandpa owns an agency and her grandma likes to cook. Even know they can’t go out a lot, they are very close and love each other. The End,” I finished. Mrs. Smith and the class started clapping.

~~ End of the Day

“Aunt Maddie,” I screamed as I got in the car.

“Hey baby girl, how did your report go,” she asked.

“Good, can I read it to you later,” I asked.

“You sure can, after I am done with my exercises,” she told me.

“When is mommy coming home,” I asked.

“In a little bit and then you and Aunty Demi and mommy are going to Aunty Demi’s for the night,” she smiled.

“Yay, can you help me pack an overnight bag,” I asked.

“I sure can. You know it’s your mommy’s birthday tomorrow,” she asked.

“Yes, how old will she be,” I asked.

“She will be turning 21, me on the other hand I am still young and 16,” she laughed.

“I am 6,” I said. She just shook her head.

“Yes you are, let’s keep you that way,” Maddie said. We pulled up to the house and I jumped out of the car. I ran inside to go find grandma.

“Grandma, can I read you my story please,” I asked.

“Yes mam, let’s get you a snack,” she picked me up and put me on the counter.

I told her my story while she fixed me apple, banana, and peanut butter.

“That was great. Maddie is going to come in, in around 15 minutes to help you pack up your things for the night, so you hurry and eat and do your homework,” she said.

“I need help with the math,” I said. Math confused me.

“Okay, let’s take a look. 5+5,” she said aloud. I took a bit of me apple.

“Let me get something,” she got up and went to the fridge she got out a bag of carrots.

“Here count these,” she laid out some carrots. I counted five in each pile.

“Alright, now let’s count them all together,” she said.

“1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,” I said.

“Alright, so 5+5 is-,” I cut her off

“10,” I screamed.

“Good girl, now finish what you can,” she laughed and walked out. I finished all my food and homework with the help of carrots. Maddie walked in and she took me upstairs.

“Okay, so let’s see what you are going to have as pajamas tonight,” she said. She packed my overnight back and then we went downstairs to put the bag there.

“Can you show me what you learned in gymnastics,” Maddie asked. I showed her my press handstand. I have been in gymnastics for 4 years.

“Good job baby,” she said and pulled me into her lap.

“Show me your press handstand,” I insisted.

“Alright,” she did a perfect one. Demi and mommy soon turned up and we were on our way to Aunt Demi’s house.

A/n- sorry for the late update and the annoying time skip. I took a long break and literally updated only 1 of my books the whole time. I am so so so so sorry and hope you forget me. What do you think about older Ella. I literally had the worst case of writers block I had ever had, so I just skipped a lot of time.

Next Update- next weekend.

Early Update- 52 votes and 14 comments. << I promise