Friendly

You giggled happily as you spun around the empty hallway, you werealone and had just heard the most amazing song ever, (favorite songname) was spinning around in your head. You smiled happily as youpulled out your lunchbox that was (favorite color) and had yourinitials inscribed in (second favorite color).

You suddenly stopped looking around with wide eyes hearing strangenoises. Kesesese, ohonhonhon, tsosososos. You shivered looking aroundworried however that stopped as you felt three pairs of arms gripyou, one going around your plump waist, the other two gripping one ofyour arms. Being that you had no idea who was touching you and thatthe noises were already putting you on edge you reacted like anyonewould.

You screamed and jumped foreword out of the their hold. You went tofast though and started to fall, as you did you stunned your body tosee the threat but were caught by three other sets of hands,one set gripped your hips, another your shoulders, and the last oneof your arms, steadying you. You looked around seeing that the oneswho had startled you were the albino "Prussian" Gilbert, theblonde Frenchman Francis, and the green eyed Spaniard Antonio. Youlooked around you to see Arthur holding your elbow the Brit steadyingyou, the pale Norwegian Lukas was holding your waist while the lastwas the red eyed Romanian Vladimir was holding your shoulders.

"Do you three have a shred of decorum?!" Arthur demanded makingsure you were okay.

"Decorum? Don't you mean cold hearted ice feelings, black sheep?"Francis asked which of course was stupid of the Frenchman, what thestereotypes of British people not with standing Arthur was very shorttempered. Which had him jumping foreword to strangle the Frenchmanthey land on the floor Arthur on top strangling each other as theyare flipped Francis on top.

"Kesesesesese~" Gilbert laughed dodging the rolling blondes asAntonio picked up your dropped lunchbox.

"Here you go chica. (girl.)" He handed it to you as you smiledgently at him.

"Gracies (thank you) Antonio." You couldn't see the blush becauseof his olive skin but it was there.

"Denada. (No problem.)" Antonio said with a heartwarming smilewhich caused you to blush slightly as Vladimir left your side toglare at the boy who backed up slightly. To you it looked kind offunny to see the tall, slightly muscular so-called bull fighter backaway from the short thin boy in a adorable top hat.

"So little frau (girl) do you feel like spending some time wiz mein(my) aweso-" Gilbert finished with a gargle as Lukas let you go tostrangle Gilbert, who was slowly but steadily working his way up thelist as the person most likely to be killed by Lukas strangling him.He wasn't close to Matthis but he was making his way farther up thelist.

You couldn't help it, you let out a giggle. That caused all six boysto stop, Francis and Arthur were in mid-turn from Francis being onthe bottom and Arthur being on top to Arthur being on the bottom andFrancis being on top, Lukas was gripping the two parts of Gilbert'stie pulling them in opposite sides as he used his pencil to try toattack the expressionless Norwegian to stop him from strangling him,Antonio had started intimidating back but it wasn't yet physical butit could come at any moment. However your gigle made all the boyssmirk.