Proposal

Right now you were with your six men, you were all feeling a bitnostalgic so you were watching old home movies. You were sitting sidesaddled on Lukas and Antonio, on one side was Gilbert and Vladimiryour knees resting on Vladimir's lap and your calves on Gilbert's. Onthe other side was Francis and Arthur, Francis holding your waist andArthur your shoulders resting on his chest.

You once worried that your chubby form would hurt them but you hadrealized slowly that they weren't lieing when they said you weren'theavy to them and that they enjoyed holding you like that, theylegitimately liked your plush. You were enjoying the show of one ofFeliks's masquerades when it was time to end it didn't.

Instead it showed all six men, they looked just as they did now. Youlooked at them shocked before looking at the men before back at them.They were all holding a sign before showing them at random. In theend was they all holding a sign.

Lukas held a picture of a heart, a valentine heart and not a humanheart, Arthur a sign that said 'us' and Vladimir a question mark.Gilbert held a sign that said 'will', Antonio held a sign that said"marry" and finally Francis's sign said 'you'. The entire signsaid 'will you marry us?' with a heart being held by Lukas at theend.

You looked shocked at them as they were looking at you waiting foryou to answer as your heart nearly stopped. Slowly you smiled at themand nodded. "I love you guys, I'd marry you." You whisper kissingthem all before pausing and giving a sigh. "But...I can't marryyou."

"W...why?" Vladimir asked looking sad as you sighed and kissedhis cheek.

"It's against the law." You whispered as they smiled kissing yougently.

"Were married in our hearts, that's what counts." Arthurwhispered kissing you as you relaxed. "You'll marry us and that'swhat we care."

"M' w'fe." Lukas said eerily similar to Berwald which caused youto laugh your head off at him as you hugged him giggling and hesmirked being glad to be able to get you to laugh but his smirk wasgone soon.

Not as long as Iwanted it but it's hard to imagine them all being able to really sayanything plus the fact polygamy is against the law they can'tactually all marry you. But they don't really exist and this is allfantasy