Lemon

It had been six months after Feliks's masquerade party and you werevery happy in your relationship you would have a conference callevery night to tell them goodnight and say 'I love you' in each ofyour native language. You'd wake up and send off a good morning txt,if you didn't wake up first than you would have a good morning txtwaiting for you.

Right now you were sitting with all of them and watching a niceromantic movie at Gilbert's house. Right now his younger brother wasoff with his friends, and Gilbird was fast asleep on one of hisperches. Right now none of you were really watching the movie. Youwere sitting in Arthur's lap, kissing Antonio, Gilbert was grippingonto your breast, while Francis had his hand pressed against yourvital regions, Vladimir was nibbling on your neck while Lukas hadyour feet in your lap and was rubbing your legs slightly.

"Te'amo." Antonio whispered against your lips as the othersmurmured in agreement in their native language and curiously Vladimirbit down a bit harder on your neck making you moan. Pulling awayslightly they were looking at you blushing as Gilbert lifted you upas you gave a 'eep!' of surprise.

Both he and Lukas walked over as you blushed, you had spoken to themand you all were consenting adults and you were all ready to havesex, obviously you couldn't have sex with six men at the same time.They all loved you and knew that you loved them all, it was okay asthey all knew you loved them and who was first. Arthur and Vladimirdecided to go to the magic shop in the city and Antonio and Franciswent to Antonio's house to hang out as you would be very embarrassedif they heard any noise you might make.

Gilbert gently laid you down on his 'Awesome bed of Prussia!'crawling on top of you and kissing your cheek while Lukas sat on theother side of you. Lukas kissed you next you wrapped your arms aroundhis neck, threading your pudgy hands into his pale blonde locksbrushing his odd curl which caused him to moan, Gilbert gave hissnake like laugh as he lightly pinched your soft side.

Growling with lust in his expressionless eyes, which didn't look thatexpressionless right now, Lukas quickly pulled off your shirt, whileGilbert worked on taking off your pants. Lukas smirked lightly whenhe saw your Norwegian patterned camisole.

"I win." He said with a smirk as you started laughing. In trhutyou couldn't find your Prussian flag camisole and cami today so youhad instead just went for mix matched underclothes Kissing Lukas youpushed off his hat before taking off his clothing until he was onlyin his Norwegian flag boxers which matched your camisole.

Gilbert came behind you kissing along your neck while pulling thecamisole over your head. This revealed your Prussian corset andpanties as the two blinked causing you to giggle. "I couldn't getmy Prussian camisole and cami so I got the Norwegian one instead."You explained with a smile as Gilbert poked at your panties andcorset.

"I like this much more than the camisole." Gilbert said as youstarted giggling turning to kiss him.

"Behave." You teased pushing off his clothing revealing his palechest and his Prussian flag boxers.

"Vhat if I don't vant to?" He asked as you flicked his noseteasingly, before kissing him. Gilbert kissed your nose gently,"don't' get too feisty my little sparrow." He teased pullingyour panties off as you worked to unlace it, Lukas unbusking yourcorset as well.