chubby

A week before the concert

"ready?" Tia asked as she walked in my front door. i nodded grabbing my purse an pocketing my phone. while driving with Tia we always listen to g-eazy or something close to him, it can get boring but i don't say anything because he is the reason my best friend is always happy. i looked out the window thinking about the concert and meeting the boys trying to zone Tia's music out.

Tia finally parked after a 10 minute drive, i jumped out of the car tossing my purse over my shoulder. Tia and i walked hand in hand into the mall heading straight into hot topic. i tried to look at the ripped jeans when i was handed a ton of clothes almost falling over.

" try these and show me everyone of them."as i regained my footing, she looked at me very stern and said " i mean everyone no matter what Merida Rae!" i growled at the fact that she knows me to well.

i walked into a open dressing room stall tossing all the clothes on the bench. i slipped into the first outfit witch was a dark graphic tee with some band on it, i love graphic tee's so much i don't care if i don't know whats on it i love them, paired with light blue faded ripped skinny jeans. looking in the mirror i fell in love with how the skinny jeans fit around my butt and legs and the graphic tee was skin tight grabbing my chest in a way i had never wore my clothes, the bottom of the shirt came to about my belly button and my jeans just under my belly button. i felt cute but chubby...

Tia P.O.V.

Merida walked out in the first outfit and my jaw dropped, she looked amazing. i wish i had merida's body its perfect. she has been bullied for her weight in the past in which she wears clothes to big making her body seem bigger when its not. she has a hourglass figure with a big butt , big boobs, almost flat stomach, flawless face shes amazing. her skinny jeans hugged her perfectly and her tee was perfect. i didn't think she needed to try anything else on.

"that's it, your buying it then we are going to eat! no if's, and's, or butt's" i smiled in return i got a middle finger.

"i'm chubby" she said not taking her eyes off the reflection of her beautiful body in the mirror.

"oh shut up. you are...."
"wow! you are wow!!" i was cut off buy a mans voice. Merida and i turned to see a man with sunglasses and a hat with his hood on his hoodie on watching merida's every move.

"thanks..um who are you?" she questioned getting tense.

"i'm...uh....troy..i'm sorry to intrude but you look amazing ...see you around bye" he said quickly walking out. merida and i exchanged looks before she went back to change so we could leave.

we walked to a few other shops before siting down to eat not once talking about the guy.

Merida P.O.V.

that guy truly freaked me out but at the same time i felt less chubby, strange. my brain started to hurt because I've heard that guys voice before but i don't know where. Tia and i were finally home watching netflix as i read my book every once in awhile i could hear a little chuckle out of Tia. we were pretty relaxed when my phone buzzed, looking at the screen i giggled a little causing tia to look at me. i waved her off and unlocked my phone to a follow from some fake looking guy, simply following him back an not even a minute later he sent me a dm.

mr_steal_your_girl: wow!

Me: what?

Mr_steal_your_girl: your stunning my dear.

Me: thank you! do i know you?

since he wasn't replying i got up to make Tia and i a snack, Tia loves a plain sandwich so i decided to make us some sandwich's. after our sandwich's i checked my phone one more time seeing no messages Tia and i went to bed.