pathetic

Day of the concert

 i was rudely awoken by a very heavy Tia, shaking me crazily until i woke up. throwing her on the floor i rolled over and closed my eyes again. 

"get your lazy ass up! we have to get ready for the concert" i growned as i slowly got up.  this concert is gonna be amazing but i don't want to get up ughhh. i started to walk to the bathroom to shower followed by a very cheery Tia, i rolled my eyes at her she likes to sit in the bathroom with my while i shower. thinking about the concert while i washed my hair i could hear Tia lightly humming while she tapped on her phone screen probably playing a game.

"who is mr_steal_your_girl merida?" she asked, making me feel weird since i haven't talked to him since last week.
"this guy that told me i was stunning why?" i said to her as i poked my head out from the shower curtains.
" oh well he asked what are seats are at the concert tonight" she started to sound worried. i watched as she typed something on her phone." he said he has a birthday surprise for you" i shook my head no very fast.
"i don't care don't tell him" i yelled as i stuck my face under the water. what exactly could he have planned, creep!

after Tia and i both took our separate showers we got dressed. i wore the skinny jeans and t-shirt i got last week and Tia wore a pair of black shorts that came to her mid-thigh and a white t-shirt with a flannel around her waist. she looked great being that she was skinny and a beautiful tan color. i put on some powder and mascara and that's it i didn't want to go all out because it'll be hot and sweaty in there so i didn't want it to go everywhere. Tia went all out like usual but it looked great. 
"beautiful" i smiled at Tia real big causing her to laugh at me.
  "i hope you know that's not cute" she laughed.
"your right its adorable. lego!" i yelled as i ran to the car.

"i told you i would get us here!" Tia pointed at the huge building where the concert will be in an hour.
"you said you would get us here without getting lost Tia." i laughed as i got out of the car. as soon as my feet touched the ground they felt like jelly and my my hands began to shake, i was nervous and if i didn't get it under control i would have an anxiety attack. Tia came around the car and noticed my situation, she held both my hands as she rested her forehead on mine and whispered "breath, your okay. im with you the whole way"  Tia held my hand all the way in and didn't let go till i finally calmed down . we sat in our seats for a little bit when the music started and the boys came out, i was in tears already.

my head was pounding and i was a little sweaty, i looked at Tia to see that her make up was still the same perfect thing as to when we arrived. the security guards led us to the boys dressing room and told us that the boys would be done with meet and greats in about 15 minutes so we got comfortable on the couch. i looked around to see four mirrors with pretty little lights around them, each mirror containing a name in which they belonged to each one of the boys. i got up and stood in front of the one that read 'calum hood' a crossed the top, pulling out my phone i took a mirror selfie in front of it saving that i went to take another one when four very load boys stumbled in. i quickly put my phone in my pocket resulting in my camera shutter noise to go off in my pocket, gaining four new pairs of eyes on me i froze. Tia quickly stood up and began the processes of calming me down before i had a anxiety attack.

"are you okay dear?" a ever so familiar voice rang through my ears, and then with a gently hand to my cheek my anxiety attack instantly came to a halt. i looked into his beautiful eyes and nodded very slow.
"im okay thank you" i smiled and grabbed Tia's hand.
" im Tia" she smiled to all the boys but she got caught at one boy in particular, Michael! taking a mental note at the fact that he is sooo her type i looked back at Calum.
"im Merida" i shook his hand and waved at the other boys.  noticing the boys about to introduce themselves i stopped them " no need" i laughed.

Calum's p.o.v

Her laugh is just adorable and her outfit looked stunning as to which i seen it at the mall about a week before the concert, but i couldnt let her know that.