Chapter 5 He's a Beauty

Scott's POV
Today was the day I was going to prove myself to Mitch. I put on my newest pair of jeans and a nicely fitting shirt. I smoothed my hair back and styled a small wave into it. I began my walk to Mitch's house. It was now 2:30. I'm running on time for once, this is a good start. I arrive at his house and take a deep breath before smartening my clothes and my stance and knocking at the door.
Knock
Knock
Knock
I hear footsteps dash down the stairs then I see a small framed figure walk towards me through the door. It's Mitch. He pulls the latch out the door and opens it slowly. I take another deep breath.
"Hey, come in"
I'm dazed by his beautiful dark eyes and the hair swept immaculately across his olive toned face. He's a beauty. I quickly snap out of my daze and realise where I am. Mitch Grassi's house.
I flash him a smile as I step inside.
"Thanks"
He smiles back.
We walk upstairs to his bedroom where we start planning our project.
"You know what, Scott, I don't think you're all that bad."
My eyes light up.
"You really think so? I mean, yeah, but really? I mean thanks, yeah." I'm a mess.
He chuckles to himself. He's so freaking cute.

Mitch's POV
I can't believe Scott is in my house, and I really can't believe he's actually being nice, and were actually getting on. We were just chatting then it came to me. He didn't fit in at his old school. Do I ask him why? Do I not? Well. If I want to be able to trust him, and know that I'm not going to end up fooling myself, I need to know.
"Hey, Scott. I was just thinking... You didn't fit in at your old school, right?"
"Yeah, that's why I'm here"
"How? You must have been a hit with the girls" I chuckle.
"Yeah, that's the thing... I was quite the opposite, if you know what I mean"
Wait.. Is he.. Gay? Scott Hoying is.. Gay?
"Are you meaning to tell me.."
"Look Mitch, I moved schools because I was made fun of for the way that I am. I made it my mission not to let anyone know, and so far I'm not doing brilliantly. I haven't told anyone this yet at this school, and I'm not sure if I'm ready to."
"Wait, so you didn't fit in because.. You're gay?"
He looks down at the floor.
"Hey, come on Scott, the gay life ain't all that bad!"
We both chuckle to ourselves.
"Take it from me!"

We continue to talk about anything and everything. Desperate for conversation, although it seemed to be flowing easier than a stream. His eyes. I keep getting lost in his eyes. Such a beautiful blue. Unlike anything I've ever seen before. I wish I had pretty eyes. Mine are just brown, boring old brown. His are like an ocean, like a sky, like stars, like a galaxy. I could get lost in them, and I'm pretty sure I have.
Do I like him??
Next thing we knew it was 10pm. We had spent a full day, talking, laughing eating, life is good. Really, really good.
"Hey, the hot water at my place is out, do you mind if I grab a quick shower?" Scott asks.
"Uh, yeah sure that's fine. Shampoo and wash and stuff is on the ledge. Take your time"
"Great, thanks"
Oh my gosh. Scott Hoying is showering in MY HOUSE. Scott Hoying, the cutest boy on the planet is naked in MY HOUSE. Wow, I need to chill.
I hear the shower turn off and the door open. Scott walks out wearing nothing but a towel round his waist.
"Get changed in my room, I'll use the bathroom" I yell to him.
He walks through with his beautifully toned body.
"Thanks"
All of a sudden I hear the front door open. Shit.
My parents are home. This is not good. My parents that are complete homophobes in a house with two gay boys. This can not go down well.
"Mitch, we're home!"