My Hopelessly Romantic Adventure- An Introduction

This is the love story of two people hopelessly perfect for each other. The girl is an aspiring actress who's first job is a major job with an extremely talented cast. The boy is a famous actor who has landed the job of his dreams. Juliet Callino and Eddie Redmayne go on the adventure of their lives-- falling in love while shooting the movie of the world-renown Les Miserables.

Hi! I'm Olivia, the author of this story. I really love writing and hope to have a job involving writing when I am older and on my own. I had some sucess with a story I was writing on a different website and it was good and I got great feedback. But I ran out of time to write and commit to the story and lost contact with all of the amazing people reading that story. Needless to say, I found this website, created an account, and began a new story. I am determined to stay involved and to complete this story.

Feedback means the world to me and I am just really hoping to get lots of comments and votes on it. Pleaseeeeee give me suggestions on the story line and tell me whether you like it or not. I also appreciate feedback on my writing style.  I really want to interact with my readers and make my story the best it can be!

I love you, stay beautiful!

xoxo,

Liv <3