Chapter 5- The First Date, Part 2 and The Callback Begins

A/N Hey so do you guys like the story so far? After writing this I thought I was making things go too fast with Eddie and Juliet but I want to make it exciting. Please tell me what you think! I want to make this story the best possible :) enjoy this chapter!

Chapter Five

POV- Juliet

Eddie retracted his hands from his pockets and began to tickle me like a maniac. I gasped and began laughing loudly.

“Eddie!” I managed to say, “Eddie! Stop it!”

“Hm… No.” He smiled and continued to tickle me until I felt like might pass out. He slowly stopped and we landed on the couch, breathing heavily. The doorbell rang and Eddie stood up to get it. He opened the door, thanked the delivery man and grasped the food. He paid and shut the door as the delivery man left. I silently watched Eddie moving while lying on the couch. Eddie got out plates and divided up the chicken and wontons. He brought me a plate then walked over to my DVD rack. He picked out a movie and inserted it into the DVD player. I questioned him, wondering was movie he had picked. He refused to tell me, but I noticed a smile playing on his lips. When the ‘play’ screen popped up, I let out a whooping laugh.

“Mean Girls? Really Eddie?” I giggled some more and Eddie laughed to himself.

“Well, I want to know why everybody loves this movie so much!” He replied. I laughed some more at how adorable and innocent his freckled face looked. I still couldn’t believe that the Eddie Redmayne was in my apartment cuddling with me. By the end of the movie we both had laughed so much and were exhausted. I curled up in Eddie’s lap, half asleep. I looked at the time before closing my eyes; about 1:30 am. In a sleepy tone, I began to speak,

“Eddie?”

“Yes my dear?” He replied, kissing my forehead.

“Do you just want to stay here tonight?” I was feeling myself slip away into a deep slumber. I saw Eddie nod his head and smile.

“Sure! Let’s get you to bed.” He lifted me up from his lap, bridal style. I was surprised at his strength and I smiled to myself, being so content. He walked into my bedroom and laid me down, tucking me into my fuzzy blankets.

“I don’t normally do this Redmayne, but do you want to sleep in here? I know it’s the first date... but I really trust you.” Eddie leaned down and lightly kissed my lips.

“Of course. I really like you Juliet, I trust you too.” Eddie curled up behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist. We fell asleep together on that first date; the best date I’ve ever had. Eddie is more than I could ever imagine. He blew me away, and I wanted him to hold me for forever. I want to call him mine and not have to worry. At that moment, that’s what I was getting, and I loved it.

~the next morning~

My eyelashes fluttered as I woke up to the sunlight streaming through my window. As my mind awakened, I began to remember last night. I felt a smile play on my lips. All of a sudden, my eyes widened in shock. The warmth of another person beside me was gone. I rolled over and patted the bed; empty. No. No. Nonononono! I scrambled out of bed and sprint/slid on the wooden floor into the rest of my apartment. The smell of pancakes and bacon filled my nose. I slid to a stop and sighed in relief- Eddie was just making me breakfast. I calmed myself down and padded over to the counter. Eddie’s freckled face lit up when he saw me.

“Good morning beautiful!” I broke his gaze and blushed, staring intently at a plate of fluffy pancakes and greasy bacon that was beckoning me. The thought of him calling me beautiful reminded me how ratchet I look with bedhead. Without warning, I jumped off my stool and sprinted to the bathroom. I heard Eddie gasp, and then burst out laughing. “Awh no, Jules! You don’t need to do anything! You’re already perfect!” He called after me.