Chapter 4- The First Date, Part 1

Chapter Four

POV- Eddie Redmayne

            Juliet looks so beautiful when she talks. I watched her full lips move, carefully sounding the voice that makes my ears tingle. I looked into her stunning orbs, and replied to her, “Well, everybody is a little vulnerable now and then, right?” I made sure there was a wink in my voice to lighten the mood. Juliet giggled and I brushed a hair behind her ear. I felt myself slowly lean into her face, our lips crashing into the others in a moment that blew me away. I wanted to hold her forever in that moment, so perfect. I cupped her cheek in one of my freckled hands, the other was gently placed on her lips. Our lips slowly drifted apart while our eyes stared at each other, completely blown away. She giggled again when I hugged her and spun her around. I laughed out loud and out silly we were being but I didn’t care, I loved it. All the stress of beginning a new movie for me melted away by Juliet’s touch. She collapsed with me onto the couch, my long arms embracing her.

“So Eddie, what do you want for dinner?”

“Whatever you like,” I grinned. “As long as it’s Chinese.” She giggled again but her eyes were shinning.

“That’s my favorite!” She squealed. “What do you like?”

“Do you like General Tso’s chicken and cream cheese wontons?”

“That’s what I get!!” She was getting so excited about this and it was adorable. “I’ll order some now.” She padded into the kitchen a grabbed her phone. I stood up and walked over to Juliet, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind. She was on the phone talking and I leaned into her opposite ear of the phone. I whispered,

“Hi beautiful.” While I lightly squeezed her waist. She giggled and playfully swatted me away while she was ordering.

“Do you want dinner or not Eddie?” She jokingly scolded me, holding the mic on the phone away from her mouth. Just her lips sounding my name sent tingles up my spine. I kissed her cheek.

“Yes mother.” She swatted my arm again while I walked away, laughing to myself. I gazed at some more pictures on the wall while being careful as to pay attention to where she was in the room. I was on a mission to not get scared by her again. Juliet hung up the phone and jump up to sit on the edge of her counter.

“Soo Mr. Redmayne, what do you want to do now?” She implied.

“Whatever you want.”

“Stop saying that!”

“Why?”

“I don’t know.”

“Yes you do.”

“No, I don’t!”

“I think you’re lying. Stop it.” I was beginning to laugh but her face was heating up.

“I am not! Just freaking tell me what you want me to do!!”

“Hm...” Juliet looked up at my expectantly. “No.”

“No?”

“Yupp.”

“Tell me what you want to do right now!!!!” She had jumped of the counter and was slapping my arm rapidly.

“Geez Jules calm down!” I yelped.

“Not until you tell me!” She sure is stubborn.

“Uhh… I don’t know! Let’s… uhm…” I was thinking really hard while trying to ignore the stinging pain her palms left on my arms. I had an idea! I grinned and she slowed down the slapping, slowly looking up at me.

“Redmayne?”

“Yes?” I answered with a funny French accent, the smile still playing on my lips.

“WHAT IN THE WORLD IS SO FUNNY!?” Damn, she’s so adorable when she’s mad. I just looked at her standing there so upset, and I began to reach for her waist. Her hand quickly slapped my arm away.

“Not until you tell me.”

“Tell you what?” I was playing dumb.

“Tell me what’s so funny!”

“Are you sure you want to know?”

“Yes!!!”

“Alright, but don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

“Fine!”

“Okay.” I put my hands in my pockets and began to sway while looking around the room, continuing the dumb act.

“Redmayne!”

“Whaaaaaaaaaaat?” I was holding in a laugh.

“What. Is. So. FUNNY?!?!?!?!?”

“Oh, that. Well I was just imagining how you would react if I, did… this!” ....

A/N Sooo.. How do you like it so far?? Please leave feedback I will respond! I'm trying to write bits and pieces as often as I can but the updates will mostly be on weekends because swim team is starting soon and that will take up a lot of my time. But anyways, comment and vote it would mean so much to me! Any suggestions on what should happen soon to Eddie and Juliet? Thanks bby-- xoxo, Liv