Chapter 17 Part 4: Big Ticket Summer Concert

Sorry I haven't posted in a while

______________________________________________________

Sam's POV

I walk  off the bus with everyone but Riker, Rocky and Camille. A minute later Camille comes running off the bus with tiers in her eyes, then Rocky running after her calling her name and last but not least Riker comes running up to me.

"Riker what happened?"

"I don't know. I walked over to the door to get them and I heard them arguing then Camille opened the door and ran out crying" he replied.

"NO! She told him!"

"Told him what?" he asked.

"I'll you later, but I need to to come right now" I said running after Camille and Rocky. I kept running after them I could see them ahead but they were pretty far. Camille stopped running at the edge of the stge.

"There now you have to listen to me" Rocky said.

"I don't think so" she said and started walking across the stage.

"Riker keep Rocky here and try to clam him down. I'll go talk to Camille" I started walking across the stage and the fans went crazy. I waved walking passed. I reached the other side to find Camille sitting on the ground crying.

"Camille, why did you tell him?"

"He pushed it out of me, plus he needed to know"

"I know but we weren't going to tell them until tonight"

"Sam I over reacted, I just broke up with him over nothing"

"I know, you should go talk to him"

Riker's POV

Sam started walking across the stage to go talk to Camille so  I walked over to Rocky who was sitting on the ground crying.

"What happened" I asked.

"She tolled me she was leaving early"

"Okay she why were you guys fighting?"

"Cause she didn't tell me"

"What did she say to that?"

"That she didn't know how. She said it was hard enough to leave for school, and she was trying to stop me from crying on stage so we could have a good show"

"So you were..."

"Just thinking about myself and not about how hard it is for her"

"There you go. Now come on it's time for the meet and greet"

Rocky's POV

I got up, whipped my tiers and walked out on stage with Riker followed by the others. We started by asking questions and it was my turn to pick.

"Where's Camille" she asked.

"She's backstage. She would come out and say hi but she's a little upset right now"

"Why is she upset?" she asked.

"Umm, well she found out his morning that she has to leave to school earlier then she was suppose to" we answered some more questions then it was time for the song. I walked over to where Camille and Sam were standing smiled, grabbed my guitar and went back out on stage.

"Okay we are going to play Pass Me By" Riker said.

"Before we start, I wanna dedicate this performance to Camille" I looked over to her and she was smiling. After we finished the song I handed my guitar to Andre and Camille came running out to me.