Chapter 25: Happy Birthday Baby!

November 1

I woke up early the next morning so I decide to go for a run. I changed into my work out clothes when there was a knock. I looked through the eye glass and I couldn't believe who I saw.

"Hey Delly" I whispered opening the door.

"Hey, Kyla still sleeping?" she asked.

"Yeah so what are you up to?"

"Just thought I'd drop by and say hi"

"Won't everyone wonder where you went?"

"I left a note saying a when for a run and that's why I'm in these for when I get back" she repiled.

"Well I was about to go out for one right now. Do you want to come?"

"Sure, why not" so I wrote Kyla a note saying *I went for a run with Rydel I'll be back later* then we left. (outfit) We walk quirky passed their hotel room and out of the hotel. As we were running we were catching up on things.

"So how's teaching at the rage going?"

"Good. I love the kids I teach they are so fun to be around"

"Well that's good so you aren't stuck with brats"

"Haha yeah. How's school going?"

"Good, we have a project coming up but that's after our competition I think"

"You guys are going into a competition?"

"It's in a few weeks. There are four divisions and you compete against one team and the team with the most points moves on to compete against another team in that division. Then once each division has the best team from the division, they compete in the finals but each team has to come with two different routines.

"Oh well that sound like fun and a lot of hard work. Two routines? One is enough work"

"Yeah but you pick which one to do for the competition and the other is for the finals"

"Wow I don't think I'd be able to pull that off. I mean balancing your school work, your dance rehearsals, hanging out with friends and still have time to talk to us. Man you are crazy"

"Yeah I know but my friends and I all help each other when needed so it all works out in the end... most of the time" and we both laughed. We returned to the hotel and I said buy to Rydel.

"Bye Delly. I'll see you tonight"

"Yeah, wait to you finish the cake?"

"Yeah, it's ready to go"

"Great see you tonight" she said and walked into her hotel room. I walked in to see Kyla laying on the couch watching tv.

"Hey" she said.

"Hey what's up" I asked eating an apple.

"Not much just watching tv"

"Okay well I'm going to take a shower" she nodded and I made my way to the bathroom. After my shower I put some sweatpants on and joined Kyla on the couch. We watched tv for a few hours then we got ready. (external link) At 5:00 we headed out to the restaurant for dinner. We walked into the restaurant and sat down at a table. We ordered some pasta then I needed to used the washroom. I walked out of the washroom and I saw Rocky stand up form the table and started making his way to the washroom. I ducked past him and made my way back to our table.

"They're here"

"Who's here?"

"Rocky and them"