Chapter 20: Just before New York

It's been a few days since we arrived at my aunt's house. We've gone surfing well the boys went surfing while us girls tanned. We swam in my aunt's huge pool. (external link) We had campfires, with s'mores since everyone loves them and we generally just had a good time. Today is September 1 and it is 9:00 p.m. Everyone is packing their suitcases, even myself. I really don't want to leave them but I don't have a chose. I finish packing my suitcase and sit down on the bed.

"Is everything okay?" Rocky asks siting next to me.

"Yeah just a little bummed out about leaving"

"I'm going to miss you so much" he replied.

"I know I'm going to miss you. Now finish packing up your suitcase" he chuckled and continued to pack. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a cookie to eat. Cause I just love cookies and I know they're not good to eat for breakfasts but whatever it's not like I eat them all the time for breakfast. Rocky walked into the kitchen shortly after and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You excited about tomorrow" I asked him.

"Yeah for sure. This will be the band's first big tv appearance"

"I'm so happy for you" I replied just before my face dropped into a frown.

"I know you're upset about having to leave to go to school but Camille it will be okay I promise. We can still see each other on the weekend and for the holidays"

"Yeah I guess but it's going to be weird not see you everyday"

"I know but I'll text you everyday and we can Skype and stuff" I just nodded. Rocky walked out of the kitchen just as Rydel walked in.

"Hey girl" she said.

"Hey Delly"

"It's going to be okay"

"Thanks Delly, your an amazing friend someone could ever have"

"Aww thanks" she said giving me a hug.

We walked into the living room to see all the boys sitting on the couches.

"Where is mom and dad?" Rydel asked.

"They went to bed already" she nodded. I walked over to the couch that Rocky was sitting on and I sat next to him.

"Hey gorgeous"

"Shut up" I snapped back.

"Your feisty when you're tired" Ross added. They all laughed. I stood up off the couch and started walking away when Rocky grabbed my wrist.

"Where are you going?" Rocky asked.

"To bed cause you guys are being dicks" "Ross" I coughed and everyone laughed. I walked up the stairs and into my room. I put on my pajamas and crawled into bed. I lied awake thinking about how I'm getting on the bus tomorrow at 5 a.m. then getting on the plane at 10 p.m. to be in Arizona for 7. I look at the clock and it said 10 o'clock.I lie there for little awhile before falling asleep.

6 hours later

September 2 4:00 a.m.

I woke up and looked around the room. Other then Rocky sleeping next to me I couldn't see much. It was really dark but I'm nor surprised since it is 4 in the morning. I grabbed my suitcase and threw on some sweatpants then walked downstairs. After I got to the bottom I walked into the living room to see Rydel and Ellington with their suitcases.

"Morning" I said to them.

"Morning" they replied then Riker walked in with his.

"Is everyone.." he started before he noticed that everyone wasn't there. "Is everyone who is here, excited for GMA!"

"Yeah" we all say. Mark walks in with his and Stormie's suitcases as Stormie walks behind him and not long after Ross and Rocky. They boys helped Mark load up the bus while Stormie, Rydel and Alex started on breakfast. I sat on the couch just waiting for them to be done when Sam came and sat beside me. 

"I can't believe it it's almost time to move away from each other"

"I know. I'm not happy about it. I'm going to miss you so much"

"Yeah I'm going to miss you too" we both stood up and started hugging each other. Then Rocky and Ross walked in and wrapped their arms around us. We all pulled apart and Sam and I had tears in our eyes. I turned to Rocky and wrapped my arms around him and started to cry. I pulled away and he had tears in his eyes as well as me. We walked in to kitchen behind Ross and Sam and we all sat down to eat. Breakfast was kind of quite. There was a few conversations here and there but they didn't last long. We ate mostly in silence. We all finished eating and grabbed the last few things we need like phones, chargers, head phone etc. Everyone walked out to get in the car while I wrote my aunt a note. Rocky walked in and started reading over my shoulder. The note read.

"Thanks aunt for letting Alex, Sam, Mark, Stormie, the rest if the kids and I for staying at your house. We had an amazing time. Hope to see you soon, Love Camille and the gang"

After I left my aunt the note the two of us piled into the bus after the others and we were off for New York. I was sitting in the back lounge of the bus with Sam, Alex and Shae-Lynn when the bus came to a stop. I pulled out one of my headphones and looked at Alex.

"What's going on?"

"We stopped at Starbucks" Sam said. and I nodded. I sat there for a few minutes just before Rocky in with two coffee cups in his hands.

"Here baby. I got you your vanilla latte" he said and kissed the top of my head.

"Thanks babe" he sat beside me and the 5 of us waited on the others. They all walked in and sat down. We all talked about what they were excited for in the next year.  I finished my coffee and placed my head on Rocky's shoulder. I put my headphone back in and fall asleep. I've been so tired lately cause I haven't been able to sleep, I keep thinking about school.