Chapter 27: New Jersey

November 2 (continued)

The band had just finished their show in New Jersey and we were on our way to their signing when my phone rang. I grabbed Kyla's arm signaling to stay when Rocky turned around.

"You coming babe?"

"Be right there" I replied. After he left Kyla asked me why I wanted her to stay. "Cause Jen is calling me and I want you here to see what she has to say. She nodded and I answer the phone.

"Hello?"

"CAMILLE YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!"

"Jen calm down, what's up?"

"We have a dance competition in 3 mouths!"

"That's awesome! What about the tour?"

"Canceled. Not enough people could make it. Rehearsals start Monday."

"Okay sounds good. Thank for telling me."

"No problem. Will you tell Kyla?"

"Ya I'll let her know. See you Monday." I replied.

"Bye" I hung up the phone and turned to Kyla.

"What? What is it?"

"We have a competition in three months and rehearsals start Monday."

"That's so exciting!"

"I know. Come we gotta catch up to everyone." We finished the signing and were heading back to the bus. We all boarded the bus and all the boys headed to the back of the bus. Rydel, Kyla and I all sat in the front lounge as we waited for the boys to get settled in the back.

"So Camille, who was on the phone that it was so important that you could talk to them in front of us?" Rydel asked.

"Well it's not that I couldn't talk to her in front of you guys it's just that. I was kind of nervous."

"Why?"

"Well she also mentioned a duet." I replied playing with my fingers.

"So, what's the problem?"

"Josh. Josh is the problem. He's always hitting on me."

"Okay that's a bit of a problem." Rydel said and I nodded.

"He has been doing it ever since school started and no matter how many times she tell him that she has a boyfriend he just doesn't seem to leave her alone." Kyla said.

"Camille, you better be careful. I would really hate to see what would happen to Rocky if you left him for someone else." Rydel said as Rocky walked into the room.

"How much did you hear?" I asked him nervously.

"Everything" he said with a sad look on his face. I got up and walked over to him. I wrapped my arms around his body as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Rocky I'm sorry you had to hear all that." I said to him.

"It's fine, as long as you don't leave him for anyone else."

"Wouldn't dream of it." I replied and he smiled. I grabbed an Arizona and walked to the back of the bus behind the other three. We all sat down and I cuddled up to Rocky. I feel so bad that he had to hear that conversation. We started watching a hockey game between the LA Kings and the Anaheim Ducks. I started to find it harder and harder to keep eyes open. I slowly shut my eyes and I felt Rocky kiss the top of my head as I fell asleep.

November 3

It was finally Sunday and time for Kyla and I to leave. Kyla and I had finished packing our bags and were packing them into the car. We went back up into the hotel to say goodbye to everyone. I said  goodbye to the boys, Mark and Stormie before saying goodbye to Rydel.

"I'm really going to miss you guys."

"We'll miss you too Delly."

"You guys will have to come to LA on a weekend so we can go shopping."

"Sounds good." both Kyla and I said with a smile. Rydel returned the smile and we grabbed our bags. Rocky and I climbed into the front seat of the rental car while Kyla and Ryland climbed in the back. We rached the airport and said bye to the boys once more.

"Maybe the next time you are in LA I could take you out on a date?" Ryland asked Kyla. She smiled. She's trying to play in cool. You can tell. I can just imagine what she's thinking.

"Yeah I'd love that" she replied. Ryland smiled and gave her a hug. I gave Rocky one last kiss and we got on the plane back to Arizona.