Chapter 5

Jacks POV

I stormed out me cabin lookin for the whelp that ruined my little catch up with Maria when I saw him on deck talking to pintel and ragutti.

"Ah William fancy seeing you here" I said an put on a fake smile
"Jack" he said as he ran over "Elizabeth is in danger" he said
"Is she now?"I asked unamused
"Yes she faces the gallows an so do I" he said
"What a pity" I said turning my back heading to my cabin.
"Jack she's in grave danger for helping you" he continued
"Listen lad why don't you just lock your bonnie lass up somewhere, yeno keep er out of trouble" I said
"Jack please" will pleaded
"Awh come on Jackie help the handsome man would you" Maria said stood next to me, I jumped as she startled me.
"How did you get out?" I asked "master Gibbs!" I yelled. I saw me first mate emerge from me cabin an leaned on the wall lazily as if he was drunk, but what caught me eyes was the array of red lipstick kiss marks dotted all over his face.
"Aye captain" he said as if he was high in the clouds, I turned to glare at Maria an she just gave me a weak smile an shrugged her shoulders.
"Oops" she said
"I'll deal with you later" I told her an turned back to will
"Tell you what whelp" I started
"Please don't call me that" will interrupted
I put my hand over his shoulder lazily walking towards the helm of the ship.
"You help me with something an ill help you" I said
"Well what is it that you need help with?" Will asked
"This" I said before holding up a piece of cloth with a key drawn on it "I'm looking for this key, you help me an ill help you save your bonnie  lass, do we have a deal?" I held my hand out for will to shake, he seemed a little sceptical at first but then took my hand into a firm handshake.
"Deal" he said
"Splendid, master Gibbs head up river it seems I need pay a little visit to... Her" I said
"Her?" Maria asked as she walked in between me an will
"Yes her, jealous are we now luv" I smirked down at her, she scoffed
"Please there's nothing to be jealous about I was just simply going to ask who her was that's all" she said
"Of course it was" I said grinning like a Cheshire Cat, I knew Maria like me pearl so it was pretty obvious when she was jealous. She turned around whipping me in the face with her (yhc) hair an I couldn't help but notice that it smelt of rum an vanilla.

Maria's POV

I was about to head back to jacks cabin when I noticed a fairly attractive gentlemen behind. I thought it would be polite to introduce myself.
"Hola stranger Names Maria, an you are?" I asked
"Oh William turner, but you can call me will" he said with a posh English accent shaking my hand, he was clearly form Port Royal.
"Will? Is your father by any chance" I said
"Bootstrap, yes apparently so" he cut in
"Ah interesting, well will it was a pleasure meeting you but I have business to attend to so if you'll excuse me" I smiled using my best British accent walking back to jacks cabin.
"Where do you think your going?" I heard jack yell from behind me but I just ignored him an walked straight into his cabin.