Chapter 13

Jacks POV

Finally made it to our bloody destination, now don't get me wrong I'm all for adventure but it does help when your lov-.. lady friend sends her lovely stupid self off to help me onesies then stuck with an uptight now not commodore and the welps nagging wench.
I puts me coat into the boat and grabbed the shovel.

"Guard the boat; mind the tides... don't touch my dirt." I told the tweedle dee n dumb

We follow Elizabeth across the island as she leads us with the compass

Elizabeth starts walking in circles seeming troubled as if she'd forgot what she wanted and now can't find said something.

"This doesn't work. And it certainly doesn't show you what you want most." she sits down cross-legged on the sand like the stroppy snob she is.

Walking over and taking a look at the compass I release exactly where it is.

"Yes, it does, you're sitting on it."

"Beg you're pardon?"

"Move!" I say shooing er off I whistle to Norrington to start digging.

Maria's POV

Finally making it to some beach I was confused as to why we had come here. But before I questioned Will in the distance I could see 3 figures leaning over something. Coming to a closer inspection I realised just who it was.

"It's real." The familiar voice of Elizabeth Swann spoke

Ah so they found it.

"You actually were telling the truth." Norrington in shock says

"I do that quite a lot, yet people are still surprised."

I couldn't help but let out a laugh, typical jack.

Now the three being alert that there not alone all heads turn to us.

"With good reason."

Smooth will

"Will!" Lizzie runs to him "You're alright, thank God! I came to find you." they elope into a passionate kiss and out of the corner of my eye I noticed Norrington watch jealousy.

"Your turn luv" jack piped up with a smirk

"Jack! oh jack!" I fake her posh accent and casually walk over while holding my heart.

Him still with that smirk plastered on his face.

Not for long.

I gave him a hard slap across the face and now showed how I was truly feeling.

Fuming

"I deserve that"

"Too right you do" but as quick I was angry I came to my senses that I did miss him and I grabbed the collars of his shirt pulling him into a deep kiss. This kiss held everything I felt for him in the moment. Anger and love. But I would never admit the last part. Pulling away it was not a smirk on his lips which I was very surprised about but a smile, a genuine one at that.

"I missed you terribly luv, but we'll have a propa reunion back on the pearl." He whispered down to me.

"I'm still angry with you." I say standing to his side as he holds me tightly by the waist

"How did you two get here anyway?"

"Sea turtles, mate. A pair of them strapped to our feet." Wills on a role today.

"He's not lying" I pipe in giving jack a smile.

"Not so easy is it?" He matched my smile sending me a wink.

"But I do owe you thanks, Jack." Here we go

"You do?" He asks beyond confused

"After you tricked me onto that ship, to square your debt with Jones."

"What?" Lizzie shrieked

"What?" Jack repeated in an even higher tone.

"I was reunited with my father." Will said once more. "And So was Maria"

"What!?" Everyone But will (including me) say.

"Your father?" Jack questions

"Yes dav-"

"Will! Shut it" my heart was racing. I couldn't let jack find out, not yet anyway.

"Maria you have to tell them." Will said

"No I don't! It's not important."

"Sounds important"

"Piss off Norrington!"

"Classy" I heard him mumble.

"We'll discuss this later but back to the matter at hand, Everything you said to me, every word was a lie!" Thank you Elizabeth!

"Pretty much. Time and tide, love." Jack shrugs but Will unsheathes his father's knife and kneels next to the chest "Oi, what are you doing?"

"I'm gonna kill Jones." Jack takes out his sword and levels it at him

"Can't let you do that, William. 'Cause if Jones is dead, who's to call his terrible beastie off the hunt, eh?" Will gives a look like he's relented and stands up, key still in hand. "Now, if you please the key." Jack stretches his hand trying to grasp the key.

Will snatches Elizabeth's sword from her

"I keep the promises I make, Jack. I intend to free my father. And I hope you're here to see it."

Feeling left out I decided to turn my sword to jack also.

"Oi! I thought you where on my side?" He said trying to move his face from the tip of my sword.

"I am. But I told you I was still angry with you."

Now Norrington's joining in and takes his own sword out and points it at Will

"I can't let you do that, either. So sorry."

"I knew you'd warm up to me eventually." Not the best choice of words from jack.

Norrington swings his sword 'round to Jack; Will and I now turn ours to Norrington

"Lord Beckett desires the contents of that chest. I deliver it: I get my life back."

"Ah. The dark side of ambition."

"Oh, I prefer to see it as the promise of redemption." Now clashing all our swords together we begin fighting each other.

And so it begins.