Another Saving Grace

First Of All Hii Guys! :D Thank You Guys So Much For Deciding To Read 'Another Saving Grace' - I Hope You Guys Like/Love It. I've Not Made All Corrections,Neither Is It Proof Read , So Please Continue To Read, Vote , Comment And Give Some Useful Criticism , You Are Also Aloud To Message Me, If You Have Ideas For Follow Up Chapter Or An Idea For A Book #2 If 'ASG' Is Successful

I DESPERATELY Need A COVER Tbh 😩

Love! <3

~Poison_Passion

Prologue

Shania Allison , 17 years old and lost to the world, hurt and deceit is all she knows and all she bounds herself to believe in.

But with two kick ass best friends Jammie And Emma; they seem to always prove her wrong and show her there's HOPE.

But then her world turns upside down when she's forced to partner up with the new transfer and resident bad boy; Chad Seymour for a whole term in physics class.

Meet Chad Seymour , 18 years old, cocky , deceitful , confuse and as his own Skeletons in the closet.

Will they surpass their skeletons ? Will Shania learn to love and trust others ? Rather than Her best friend ! Will they become an Item ?

~She's Broken !
~He's Fierce And Ruthless !

Will They Become each others strength or weakness ?

~Pleas Give It A Chance , I Hope You Like It.

This Book Contains Swearing And Adult Content.
#YouWereWarned

PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "TRAPPED WITH THE BAD BOY"

Hit

Shania Allison Was In Bed Thinking About All The Things She Went Through Growing Up And As Surprisingly Surpass. The Memories Of A Broken Family With A Abusive Father Stood Out The Most.

'Nia' As Always Been An Outspoken Intelligent Young Lady, Who As Always Aspired To Help Young Teens To Surpass What She Has And To Be An 'Ideal Role Model.'

Will She Be 'Ideal' Enough? Or Will She Eventually Give Up This 'Nutshell Dream' ?

Join Nia On This Long Journey To Figure Out Her Purpose, Will She Give Up On Life? Or Will She Surpass What's To Come? Maybe Even Fall In love.

Or Will She Do What She Has Always Wanted To?

I Think This Might Be A Challenge.

~Please stick around

~Shema