My Classmates

Lucy Pov
As i was walking into my class i saw that there wasn't that many people here. It was crazy in here. I went to the teacher that was a cat ( we have weird teacher here) and give him my paper that show im a new student. "Hello im Happy and this is Carla nice to meet you," Happy said. "Nice to meet you too," i said back.

Happy and Carla Pov
~~bell ring~~
"Sit down we have a new student today," we both yell out.

Lucy Pov
I went to the front middle of my class room and introduce myself.
"Hello im Lucy Heartfilia. Im 17 years old. It nice to meet you. I hope you take care of me." i said in a nice tone. After i introduce myself the other introduce themself too. "Huh where did that Gajeel went to well anyway Lucy please take a seat between Gray and Gajeel plz," said Carla."Yes ma'ma," i said back to her. "Since we have a new student today all we will do in class is nothing expect you student have to talk to the new student and get to know her," Happy said. "Aye sir," everybody said.
Also me and Carla will be back we're just going to grab a snack," Happy said.

Gray Pov
(I hope that she not those crazy fan girl. I should test her out. Wait where my clothes?! )

Lucy Pov
"Um.. please take care of me," i said to a boy name Gray. "Do you wanna go out miss," Gray said. (w-w-what me.
O///-///O No who do you think you are asking out no way man.) "Umm no thanks you i don't go out with players like you," i said back to him which make him surprise.

Gray Pov
( Did she really said no to me. I think i heard it wrong. I should ask agian i hope she said no cause i dont like how she look.) "What did you said i didn't hear you at first miss. Did you say yes," i ask her again.

Lucy Pov
( He really a dumb ass huh.) No i don't want to go out with you. And if you ask again i will still say no, to you pervert. Oh and you should put on some clothes.

Gray Pov
(God she really have some nerves to say no huh. Also where the heck did my clothes go.) Ok miss I just wanna make sure i heard it right. ( ugh how can she say no to me. I do have a good look right?)

??Pov??
Tsk i can't believe that i got caught it all because of her. ( i heard we have a new student i hope that it her so i can beat the crap out of her.)

~~flashback~~
I was skating till i saw gramp." Oh gramp what are you doing here.," i said. ( wait gramp here). "You are in big troubles sir," said gramp. " to my office right now."
**time skip**
When we got to the office gramp told me that it was the new student that help him got me.( she will pay.)
~~end of flashback~~
I walk to my classroom and saw the new girl. I went up to her with a angry face and a fist in my hand ready to punch her.

Lucy Pov
"Hey dumbass you just got yourself in troubles," a scare guy said. "That is Gajeel he quite scare but once you are his friend he will be nicer," Gray said. I put my hat on tighter and fix my glasses so it wouldn't fall off. (Quess I'll have to fight him. It a good thing that in Amercia mom suggest that i take fighting class. Also it a good thing i have a kick call Lucy kick. Well i hope i don't get in troubles I'll just say it for defense.)

In this book Lucy will be kinda of strong cause in America Lucy take fighting class.

No-one Pov
When Gajeel finish saying all those mean thing he went up to Lucy and throw a punch to Lucy but she was too quick. She jump up from her seat and jump on the desk then jump behind Gajeel and Lucy kick him on the jaw. Gajeel didn't quit yet so he got up and grabbed Lucy by the collars. Lucy put up one of her feet then twist her body. She got loose from his grip and elbow his neck. He yell from the pain and said "I'll be back bunny-girl."

Lucy Pov
(Quess he isn't so tough after all.) When he walk out i went back to my seat and fix my desk so that it is straight. Everybody was looking at me shock. After i sat down this salamander hair boy Natsu i think that his name came running up to me and ask me to fight him but i just ignore him. Then came Gray. "That the first time a girl expect Erza and Mirajane beats him up," Gray said. "You got some gut huh Lucy," Erza said. Everyone else was still prasing me. "He is just weak but have a tough look that all," i said while looking out the window.

Gajeel Pov
(Gosh Lucy is tougher than i thought she is.) A/N: He know her cause he heard it when everyone was praising Lucy.

Well that all my bunno. This is the longest i ever type that is part of the story. Next chapter they are still at school and are ready to have lunch. Please vote my goal is to get to 10 or more vote.

Bye my bunno's