My Morning

This mean that the person is talking to itself in the mind

Third person pov
"Wake up princess," Virgo said. No matter how many times she tried Lucy wouldn't wake up."Wake up you start school today," she said agian.

Lucy Pov
"I'm awake." Today my first day at Fiore highschool."I get you your clothes,"said Virgo. "Man why do Virgo have to do everything," I said to myself. I can get my own clothes you can leave now. "Yes princess," Virgo said.When she leave i went to the bathroom and took a bath.

~~~time skip~~~

I was done with my bath. I can't stand being stand out so I decided to wear baggie boy clothes, big thick glasses that can't see my big carmel color eye and a hat with my hair up. I ran downstairs to the living room and saw Layla my mother.

Layla Pov

I saw a strange boy running down the stairs. I was about to scream tell i realize it was my dear daughter Lucy.

Good morning dear. "Good morning mom," Lucy said. Why are you wearing that big baggie clothes dear. "Well just because i felt like wearing it," said my dear Lucy. Ok if it make her happy. Wanna have breakfa...

Lucy Pov
I know my mom was about to ask me if i want breakfast and no i don't so i start running. "Tell dad i say hi." because he always wake up late. Fiore highschool was about 15 minutes walk. I was walking till I realize i don't know where it is. I was about to turn a corner until i hit someone. When i stand up to look i saw a short cute blue hair girl.

??? Pov???
I was about to turn the corner until i bump to a person. As i open my eye i saw this boy. The boy stand up and reach out his hand. I took it even thought i don't know who that person was. I stand up and introduced myself to the person. "Hi im Levy what your name sir."

Lucy Pov
"Sir." Who do she think she is to call me a sir.Oh wait i do look like a boy.(Baka Lucy) "Umm... Hey im Lucy nice to meet you Levy," i said while reaching out my hand for a hand shake.

Levy Pov
Omg i just call a girl a sir.I should say sorry to him...im mean her. Sorry i didn't realise that you were a girl. "It okay. Im wearing this so no one can tell im a girl ok. Please don't tell no one." Lucy said and took her hat and big thick glass off. Omg she is so pretty i have to say she might be prettier than me. "So is it a promise?" Lucy said.
"Y-yes" "Well I have to go so bye," said Lucy. Bye-bye.

Lucy Pov
I put on my hat and glasses and start to go until i forget that i dont know where to go to get to Fiore highschool. I turn back around and shouted Levy named." LEVY." Levy turned back around. "Yeah," Levy said. Umm... Do you know where Fiore highschool is? "Yeah why you want to know," Levy said. Well im going there started today, but i don't know where it is. "Yeah im going there too." Levy said.

Levy Pov
Omg she going to our school. I should help her then we can become best friend. "So can you help me," Lucy said. Sure why not oh and d-do you know want to be f-f-friend. I really hope that she said yes. Sure why not. I so happy that she my friend. "So let go Levy," Lucy said. Ok Lucy. I start walking until i saw that she was walking the wrong way. Umm... Lucy that the wrong way. "Oh o-ok," Lucy said while she start blushing a tiny pink on her face. "You are so cute and pretty when u blush," i said making her blush more which make me start laughing.

Lucy Pov
"Oh shut up Levy," i said but she still was laughing. While we was walking i didn't realise that we was become bff. I was laughing and talking with Levy until i saw that we were at the gate of Fiore highschool. I started sweating so bad but still didn't know that I was sweat.

Levy Pov
I was look at Lucy and saw that see was sweating like crazy. I said her name 3 times, but she didn't answer. I guess that she too scare. I grabbed a peice of her long baggie sleeve and shook it. She then turn to look at me. "It be ok. I be here if you need me." "Okay," Lucy said.

Lucy Pov
"Okay," I said. Me and Levy start walking inside the gate to the doors to the building. Today is the day for me to not make many friend and have good grades for my dad and family.

I know that it sloppy but this is my first time writing a book on wattpad also plz tell me what u think of this so far.

Also plz follow me u don't have too but it would be niceand plz vote. You guys have to know that i update slow so sorry.Bye bye guy.